Burnout Paradise Official Thread

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Finally a chance to show just how to crash into the central reservation :D

(where you been all week btw?)

Oh and go easy on me - I'm still only a class B :p

You're right - you are going to show me how to crash into the central reservation.

Been online but in offline mode to get all the races done.

Easy on you! Pah! You're all equal fodder in my eyes.

Soldato
Getting this tomorrow and hopefully it'll be as good online as Revenge was. Do the old OCuK crew play this online, as if its as good as revenge i'll be hooked in no time at all ;)

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Getting this tomorrow and hopefully it'll be as good online as Revenge was. Do the old OCuK crew play this online, as if its as good as revenge i'll be hooked in no time at all ;)

Well I'm certainly gonna be online with it a lot now. I think the thing is, you'll need a good week to learn the area before you're ready to go online otherwise you're just gonna get wasted in seconds.

There's all the shortcuts to learn (which you learn every day), and you'll need to acquire a lot of cars to meet/match other players.

Definately, in my eyes, got a hell of a lot of potential.

Soldato
Well I'm certainly gonna be online with it a lot now. I think the thing is, you'll need a good week to learn the area before you're ready to go online otherwise you're just gonna get wasted in seconds.

There's all the shortcuts to learn (which you learn every day), and you'll need to acquire a lot of cars to meet/match other players.

Definately, in my eyes, got a hell of a lot of potential.

I'll see you there then - No takedowns.exe this time eh :) ;)

Man of Honour
How do you get burning runs etc to work online? I was doing the Road Rules thing but my mate couldnt see any of it despite being ingame with me.

Caporegime
Like OMG!
And if you look at the back of the box it says: 720p/1080i/1080p
I take it you're connected via VGA or HDMI?

Also, I don't know why you paid for 1080p, it's not really anything over 720p.

Soldato
Like OMG!
And if you look at the back of the box it says: 720p/1080i/1080p
I take it you're connected via VGA or HDMI?

Also, I don't know why you paid for 1080p, it's not really anything over 720p.

It's not true 1080p though, its just an upscaled 720p. It kind of annoys me that games are advertised as 1080p when they're not.

Caporegime
I'm almost at the point of upgrading my class A license to whatever's next and losing the will to play it, everytime I load it up it's like groundhog day. :(

Caporegime
I'm almost at the point of upgrading my class A license to whatever's next and losing the will to play it, everytime I load it up it's like groundhog day. :(

This is where I think Achievements help to extend the life of the game. Personally I'm not even close to getting sick of it, though having almost every race end at the Observatory where there are no events is doing my head in.
I think a more focused race mode online rather than freeburn to race would be better too.

Soldato
really really enjoying this now, im getting better at it too. online is such a laugh, id definately recommend it to people who've played the demo and werent quite sure.

Caporegime
This is where I think Achievements help to extend the life of the game. Personally I'm not even close to getting sick of it, though having almost every race end at the Observatory where there are no events is doing my head in.
I think a more focused race mode online rather than freeburn to race would be better too.

There's are rewards I just don't see the point in getting them unless I get given money for it.

I'm really finding the game a chore now.

Back
Top Bottom