Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
Ah, that explains it. I did a lot of road rage events along the way to Burnout License (I find them the easiest by far). I didn't do that many Road rages (So I assume you did 6 more than me as you only needed 94 more events).

It's gonna take me a few days to get to Elite now I think, but still enjoying this game immensely!!

rp2000

yer i'm enjoying ti more now. Have just unlocked a car after getting A class that looks like the lambo gallardo - handles great and makes a nice noise :)

~J~

~J~

Soldato
100% finished (in game, not achievements) and you're awarded with a lovely "Platinum" finish for your cars.

Very nice!!!!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
I'm ashamed to admit that the "Hours" reads: 99:21:45 but I reckon 20hrs of that has been online, so near enough 80 hours.

Finding all the smashes, billboards and jumps has been the hardest, especially the jumps. At least with the smashes and billboards there's an indication that you've already done them, but the jumps didn't give (or appear to) any indication.

Just thankful that the game has a breakdown by area otherwise I'd still be finding them now.

Soldato
I'm ashamed to admit that the "Hours" reads: 99:21:45 but I reckon 20hrs of that has been online, so near enough 80 hours.

Finding all the smashes, billboards and jumps has been the hardest, especially the jumps. At least with the smashes and billboards there's an indication that you've already done them, but the jumps didn't give (or appear to) any indication.

Just thankful that the game has a breakdown by area otherwise I'd still be finding them now.

I spend a good 5 hours messing about and boosting down the long coast roads - attempting to get the x20 boost. When i realized everyone did it in the stadium i was quite annoyed :)

Caporegime
I'd already figured out where I could do it before it was reported on the net. I think you can do it around the fountain or the main grass area of the quarry too.

Back
Top Bottom