Burnout Paradise Official Thread

I lost 70 roads last night, which isn't possible, it was kind of messed up I think.

Same exact thing happened to me. One minute it seemed to suggest I ruled every road, the next I lost 71.

Also another thing I noticed, my game completion now reads 101%. Not sure what extra I have done to get over 100.

Just reading:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/02/04/burnout-paradise-demos-online-mode-extended/
www.ps3fanboy.com said:
Burnout Paradise demo's online mode extended

Posted Feb 4th 2008 10:00PM by Chris Powell
Filed under: Demos
Have you been too cheap to actually buy Burnout Paradise and have been running off the fumes of the demo the last couple weeks? Well, whether you have or haven't had the chance to play it yet, you should be happy to know that EA is planning to give us a few extra weeks with the demo's online mode.

EA originally planned to end the online mode functionality at the beginning of the month, but it's now decided to extend it until Feb. 14. "Seeing how the social online multiplayer gameplay is such a huge part of Burnout Paradise, we've decided to keep the multiplayer demo functionality on for a bit longer," an EA spokesperson told GamesIndustry.biz.

This is certainly a nice gesture on EA's part. Burnout Paradise is truly an amazing game, and we only hope this move serves to get the full retail version in the hands of more gamers.

Rather generous of EA to extend the demo online time!! (Even though the demo is a bit poor and gives you no idea of the full range of the game, it's still a nice touch!).

Same exact thing happened to me. One minute it seemed to suggest I ruled every road, the next I lost 71.

Also another thing I noticed, my game completion now reads 101%. Not sure what extra I have done to get over 100.
I'm baffled, on my ps3 version there is 64 roads in total only.

rp2000

I got the 101% when I'd done the Power park and boosting AFTER I'd got Elite. Maybe there's a calculation error somewhere! :D

I know what you mean. I'm on 370/400 ... I'm not seeing many gates out there these days :(

(not using maps either)

I'm on about 360ish and feeling the same. I refuse to use maps etc in sandbox games. I am sure I will find them eventually, loads else to do while I am looking for them.

rp2000

find a decent ramp with a extra ramp on the edge, put two wheels on the extra bit to roll, there is a good one at the top of the quarry if you know where that is to get the double barrel roll achieve :) couple on the beach, few at the airport, littered about all over the place really.

Back
Top Bottom