Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
you use the left stick to level the car out when rolling so u dont land on your roof, although to be honest its not that much of a help

Soldato
I'm on about 360ish and feeling the same. I refuse to use maps etc in sandbox games. I am sure I will find them eventually, loads else to do while I am looking for them.

rp2000

Not used any maps yet either. But was surprised how many there are in the mountains area - far left hand side of map. There's a few very well hidden one there

Can honestly see me playing this for a long time at least just to get the better cars so i have a chance online.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Can someone explain the showdown to me?

How do I start it?

You'll need to do 4 events and win them first (road road, burning route, stunt, etc)

Once you've done 4, you'll get a message saying that at ANY TIME in the game, you press L-Bumper + R-Bumper and it'll activate showtime.

Caporegime
You'll need to do 4 events and win them first (road road, burning route, stunt, etc)

Once you've done 4, you'll get a message saying that at ANY TIME in the game, you press L-Bumper + R-Bumper and it'll activate showtime.

Awsome thanks, never noticed the message!

A whole new thing to do :)

Associate
Yes, finally have all the smashes, jumps and billboards :cool:

I like the car you get for all the jumps, a nice Carbon Jansen X12 with Stunt Boost, now to finish my A license and go for the next license.

Nice one!

This morning I got all the billboards and was presented with a nice carbon car :)
I have 391/400 smashes and 46/50 jumps. Three of those jumps are in Palm Heights - not sure how I'm missing three in that one area, been driving around forever it seems.

Caporegime
How much have you guys driven already in Paradise City .....?..... I am on my A license with 15 to go to the next one and have driven 1500 miles.

I think I am closer to 2.25k miles, I am on Elite license (with 60 events to go). But I have not done all smashes/billboards/jumps which i imagine will rack up drive times a bit as you explore.

I am hoping that on the way to Elite I find most by accident and then will have very few to complete.

Gimme a shout when you are doing some online challenges, as I notice you are online a lot on ps3 (I see your invites, but normally just pop on to complete 1 or 2 events so never accept).

rp2000

~J~

~J~

Soldato
How much have you guys driven already in Paradise City .....?..... I am on my A license with 15 to go to the next one and have driven 1500 miles.

Totalled about 4.2k miles and racked up 121 hrs so far.

How sad that over 100hrs of my life has been on this! :(

Soldato
397/400 crashes, done boards and jumps. A license, 1000 miles, 28 wins to go. Reward for jumps is quite awesome.

I refuse to use a map because ticking off what i've done would be impossible, because I smashed every gate completely down, so there is no trace of them.

2 crashes needed in white mountain, 1 in silver lake.

Any hidden paths you know off? Been driving round all morning, haven't seen any.

Soldato
That website community stuff I mentioned the other day is live now. I have been told by someone working on it upstairs that it is a cut back version though because of problems with. EA bloody suck, they are having problems with the user login/gamertag linking, JUST like with ea. skate.

Does my head in. Great ideas, badly implemented (not by my company I might add, we are using their tech :p)

Soldato
That website community stuff I mentioned the other day is live now. I have been told by someone working on it upstairs that it is a cut back version though because of problems with. EA bloody suck, they are having problems with the user login/gamertag linking, JUST like with ea. skate.

Does my head in. Great ideas, badly implemented (not by my company I might add, we are using their tech :p)

Linky?

Back
Top Bottom