Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Wahey - finally got it :D

10GS for setting a new record on East Crawford Drive in showtime mode.

Stupid glitch means I have to beat the online score for the achievement.....

Finally I don't have to look at Wyrdos name at the top of the list \0/

:D:D:D:D

Nice price on the headset! and glad you liked my race, tried to force you all to loop the island without causing people to cut through the middle :cool:

I'm up for some challenges though, as long as we're doing ones I need to get the 250 achievement!

Nice price on the headset! and glad you liked my race, tried to force you all to loop the island without causing people to cut through the middle :cool:

I'm up for some challenges though, as long as we're doing ones I need to get the 250 achievement!

Yer I want that too. If we get another we could do the 3 player challenges too - i'll start from #50 too just for you x

It's finally done:

77 Hours and finally 100% completed

Just need to do one more set of challenges and then I'm calling it a day (will be waiting for DLC though). Kinda disappointed at how easy the show time and road rules times were set at, especially show time. Must say I enjoyed every minute :)

Last edited:
Well I'm pretty chuffed with myself , just got the F1 car after 30 odd hours of playing jesus it sounds nice
Do the Burning Route for that one and you get one with even more boost power and use that one to do burnouts thru downtown, you need lightning reflexes but when you get a good run it is such an adrenaline rush :cool:

I did some showtime runs yesterday, but am I right in saying that the Best Online Time that is mentioned on the top of the screen is only the best time from people in my friends list?

Last edited:
how did you get the F1 car? I'm only 30ish races from Elite and haven't seen it yet
I think I got it with ~20 races to go to Elite.

I think it might also be related to how many races you have left, but I am not sure on that one, just do some more races in the Krieger Uberschall and it will be driving around for you to slam into the barrier :)

Do the Burning Route for that one and you get one with even more boost power and use that one to do burnouts thru downtown, you need lightning reflexes but when you get a good run it is such an adrenaline rush :cool:

I did some showtime runs yesterday, but am I right in saying that the Best Online Time that is mentioned on the top of the screen is only the best time from people in my friends list?

It has lights too, so its instantly better than the stock version :)

Finishing a second of block of challenges is becoming annoying to say the least :(
Random people just disconnect. Can two people please please help me finish the 3 player challenges - have 20 to go.

Back
Top Bottom