Buzzing right now!

Associate
And damn you all living close(well, 3 of you :p), I miss having my weekly meets to go to lol.

Dont know where in liverpool youre based, but every weds night is Bikers night at the Scotch Piper in lydiate if you didnt know.. a load of us normally meet up at the sea front at southport (Carousel, by Funland) and ride down to the scotch.

Soldato
Why not :) I'll be heading there Saturday, aiming for 10:00 I think.
cool, post back if theres a change of time/date and I'll adapt my trip to suit.. I'll be on my tractor :D

If I'm not sat on the bike, I'll be walking around in the shop having a browse. White and black MX style lid (Unless I get a refund this week), sidi vertigo's and black textiles; the jacket has dayglow sholders, sides and strips down the the arms. Should be easy to spot in that lot :)

Soldato
OP
cool, post back if theres a change of time/date and I'll adapt my trip to suit.. I'll be on my tractor :D

If I'm not sat on the bike, I'll be walking around in the shop having a browse. White and black MX style lid (Unless I get a refund this week), sidi vertigo's and black textiles; the jacket has dayglow sholders, sides and strips down the the arms. Should be easy to spot in that lot :)

Will do :) And you sound like you'll be easy to spot in all that lot :D

Weather permitting, I'll probably be in a blue/black Wolf one piece, or if it's raining, black/white textiles.

Associate
Can't you both wear a red carnation/rose? :p If you decide this is the best approach please take a nice photo k.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say: Looks nice! Is there a way to tell (other than asking) which GSXR a GSXR is? (600/750/1000/86323120)

Soldato
OP
Can't you both wear a red carnation/rose? :p If you decide this is the best approach please take a nice photo k.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say: Looks nice! Is there a way to tell (other than asking) which GSXR a GSXR is? (600/750/1000/86323120)

Hahahaha, I was thinking the same, but this being OcUK - we'll be wearing loaves of bread :D

The tail section, although not easy to spot in my pictures, shows the cc :)

Soldato
Take it easy bud will ya?

I picked up my new scoot today. 1600cc Wildstar. It sounds like a lancaster bomber:

Image0044-1.jpg

media5.jpg

Soldato
OP
Arrrggghhhh!!!

Just been called by the dealership - bike is now ready to be collected :( Why can't Slough be in walking distance :p

Think I'll have to wait until Saturday to get over there, but they're supposed to be really busy then, so fingers crossed...

I'm insured and ready to go - don't fancy catching a train there in full kit, lol.

Back
Top Bottom