Bye Bye Game!

Soldato
guess i'm heading over to game on the weekend then, ive got shedloads of points stacked up from preordering stuff from them

*edit*
anyone know of any decent deals from game

Last edited:
Soldato
Really? That was fast. Would've thought they'd of held out longer than that.

Everything played its part. Games awful management. There complete lack of knowledge regarding anything but current mega-hyped AAA game titles. Pushy staff. Online retailers, digital distribution, supermarkets, hell even Publishers themselves probably played a part.

Sounds like a good idea to drop in tomorrow.

Soldato
I was in a Game store yesterday (2 within 100 yards in Brighton* and another one a few hundred yards away in Churchill square!) and there were some cracking deals going on. It was mainly console games though so I didn't pick anything up.

*One Game, one Gamestation.

Soldato
I was in a Game store yesterday (2 within 100 yards in Brighton* and another one a few hundred yards away in Churchill square!) and there were some cracking deals going on. It was mainly console games though so I didn't pick anything up.

*One Game, one Gamestation.

in slough there's two Game stores and one gamestation all on the same highstreet.

perhaps this is why they're losing money all the time, because those shops would be doing a lot better elsewhere

Soldato
OP
Slough is inhabitated by 3 toed sloths though...I only visit when I go and see the MIL (mother-in-law)

*No 3 toed sloths have actually been seen loose in Slough, it's a pun*

Soldato
Slough is inhabitated by 3 toed sloths though...I only visit when I go and see the MIL (mother-in-law)

*No 3 toed sloths have actually been seen loose in Slough, it's a pun*

If 3 toed sloth is a code word for something far worse then yes, if not then people would welcome these sloths instead of what is already in slough :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
I didn't realize game and gamestation were partners, if you see one then the other one is usually nearby.

I preferred GAME, gamestation always had some rubbish nu metal or emo music playing and it stunk of sweat.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Good. I havnt bought a game from either of two stores for a while. Last game i bought if im right was Left 4 Dead 1. and that came out ages ago.

Soldato
I have only bought one game in a Gamestation store, that was Company of Heroes on day of release. To be fair, the fact that I am a gamer and barely bought anything in there is indicative of their sorry state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom