Bye bye MG....

I don't think a 325i or 328i would be a worthwhile upgrade, looking at performance specs the 325i is nearly identical to the MG.

200sx:p

I dont think he really needs an upgrade, especially going into fast food delivery, you want something that will just work won't use much fuel and get you through. Back to your shoe!

you want something that will just work won't use much fuel and get you through.

P1020043.jpg

Isn't that what the Maestro is for? He's wanting to replace the MG, not get a new car for a temp job.

If I was doing delivery jobs I would just use this for everything and save up and put the money into your business, no point having a second car on delivery driver "wages"

To be honest the 106 is the right thing to do. If times are so hard you need to deliver curry to fund a business another performance car is off the cards.

Another option would be to use the 200sx for delivering curry, he could be the fastest delivery driver around! :D

They should do the same with Pizza delivery, it would be much better if they used 150hp superbikes to deliver pizza instead of those piddly little 50cc things, at least the Pizza would be hot when you got it, even if the topping was a little disrupted...

the smell would be nasty after a while, along with any grease that will eventually spill on the carpets and seats..

get something **** and cheap :p

[TW]Fox;15169197 said:
If you are running a job delivering curry whilst you get together the cash to start a business can I be really boring and suggest running two cars is counter productive?

You can, but the Maestro hasn't cost me anything and does something like 60mpg so will barely cost me anything. Plus I need roughly £500 more to be fully setup :)

This seems like a particularly bad idea to me. What does this offer above a completely no hassle shift job at a supermarket for example?

Weekly pay, and I've tried supermarkets, they are full of students :(

Better interior than the ZS, but a 325i is a better bet than a 328i...also the BMW is rear happy and considering the way you've driven when I've been in the ZS, this is not a good thing...it may not be as rear happy as the Nissan, but it still is.

When was the last time I cared about interior? And everytime you've gotten in my car we were going out for a hoon, so you can't base your opinion on that and in day to day, have no idea how I drive. The only persons on here who can comment on it really is Sirrel Squirrel or -westy-

When I last heard you got it to about £900...which is, surprisingly enough, just under a grand.

Final price was £600

I don't think a 325i or 328i would be a worthwhile upgrade, looking at performance specs the 325i is nearly identical to the MG.

200sx:p

:p - Plus 200sx has tuning capabilities when I decide I want to kill myself :D

I dont think he really needs an upgrade, especially going into fast food delivery, you want something that will just work won't use much fuel and get you through. Back to your shoe!

Got something like that, the Maestro :)

If I was doing delivery jobs I would just use this for everything and save up and put the money into your business, no point having a second car on delivery driver "wages"

Maestro doesn't cost anything to run (in respect to most cars)

Yea, also will the Maestro be reliable enough?

It's been a very reliable car so far, Dad's had it about 7 years now and all thats gone is a wheel bearing. It's actually pretty damn comfy to!

Poor MG :(. Anyway if your considering a 200SX Jake you can catch me on MSN for any questions you might have :)

Thanks dude, I'll add you up in a bit assuming I haven't already got you on there!

Considering it died a rusty (or something) death a fair while ago...don't think so. :p

Was only a wheel bearing, its back on the road now and sorted.

the smell would be nasty after a while, along with any grease that will eventually spill on the carpets and seats..

get something **** and cheap :p

Yay for the Maestro! \o/

So if you only need another 500 to set up why not jack in the curry runs and put the 3.5k that seems to have appeared into your business rather than a second car?

The only persons on here who can comment on it really is Sirrel Squirrel or -westy-

So I've not bee in your car goinf round Essex to view a 328i? Could have sworn I did go in the car for that...maybe I imagined going to view a car with you. :/

Was only a wheel bearing, its back on the road now and sorted.

:/ Thought it was thrown onto a stack of other busted cars when I was up there?

[TW]Fox;15170334 said:
So if you only need another 500 to set up why not jack in the curry runs and put the 3.5k that seems to have appeared into your business rather than a second car?

Because its a guaranteed regular income, something I need right now.

So I've not bee in your car goinf round Essex to view a 328i? Could have sworn I did go in the car for that...maybe I imagined going to view a car with you. :/

I remember going to view a car with you, and half fitting my new head unit as well :p - I also don't remember putting you in any danger at any given point.

:/ Thought it was thrown onto a stack of other busted cars when I was up there?

Might have been a different Maestro, certainly wasn't the family smoker.

Depends what you class as putting in danger...not that I can say much given my driving ability. :p Still...so much better than my house mate...he watches the car in front or just the road in front of him. :eek: :(

Surely the pay from fast food is going to only just cover the cost of running a car for said job?

Back
Top Bottom