Bye bye MG....

Least you are ok, and kind of feel the same as some of the others as the car never seemed to be quite right from previous posts so whilst it's a huge pain in the bum and you're probably (and quite rightly) a bit gutted could be a blessing in disguise :)

1k in the bag easy, but how much of that will you pay back to the insurer whether your fault or not just for an injury claim on your record? :o

Made no difference to my premium when I was rear ended about 5 years ago (I was doing 0mph, the woman was doing approx 60mph).

Some insurers load for non fault stuff, some don't :)

[TW]Fox;15167093 said:
Isnt it a good idea to successfully complete the probationary period on the new job before slapping down £3.5k on a car :p

Theres no probationary period :p

It's just a thought, I've always really liked them, insurance might say no yet. We'll see :)

I dunno if when I get in another ZS if it'll feel a bit tainted.....so I'm considering other cars. Even thinking about an e36 328

I'd get a ******* to run about in for doing food deliveries then J. No way do you want smelly (but very tasty :D) kebabs and pizzas sitting on the nice leather seats of your 200sx.

Back
Top Bottom