Bye bye MG....

I haven't got it yet, I was tempted to go TPFT but it would be asking for trouble. 2k FC
facepalmsmiley.gif

Even so...you can (cheque permitting) afford one...I can't even afford a £500 banger at the moment. :(

Really need to sort the 205 over xmas or something...little bit of student loan to finish it shouldn't hurt. :D

205 GTi is like the only one I like...even then is old and decrepid. :(

Still, it's less to fix it than it is to buy something else...and it should last longer than a car costing the same as to fix it...plus it's a fun car. :)

Anyway, way off topic.

If you are running a job delivering curry whilst you get together the cash to start a business can I be really boring and suggest running two cars is counter productive?

Lets face it - how many delivery drivers are actually properly insured?

Cash in hand job, may as well drive as an additional driver on your parents policy - and set your occupation to "engineer" while you're at it - sorted.

This seems like a particularly bad idea to me. What does this offer above a completely no hassle shift job at a supermarket for example?

Even thinking about an e36 328

Better interior than the ZS, but a 325i is a better bet than a 328i...also the BMW is rear happy and considering the way you've driven when I've been in the ZS, this is not a good thing...it may not be as rear happy as the Nissan, but it still is.

It was £600 :confused: - how is that 'just under a grand?' and considering it was a £1200 reduction over last year - to me, that's pretty damn cheap.

When I last heard you got it to about £900...which is, surprisingly enough, just under a grand.

Last edited:
Same power as the 328i, less torque...but overall a better car...less electrical problems to go wrong, generally speaking they are cheaper to buy too, especially for a decent one.

The immobiliser system on the 328i means if you want to change engines (for whatever reason :p) you need to change the ignition barrel, the ECU, etc.

Back
Top Bottom