*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

Just had a look on steam wow are they really charging 2-4 £ just for a couple of cars ? I appreciate the time that goes into them but come on they didn't give you loads to start with :(

Just had a look on steam wow are they really charging 2-4 £ just for a couple of cars ? I appreciate the time that goes into them but come on they didn't give you loads to start with :(
Considering this is a proper racing sim and each car gets meticulously handled from a vehicle dynamics standpoint and have depth way beyond what a car in Forza/GT would have, I think it's damn good value.

This isn't a game that is supposed to have half a thousand cars. You're supposed to spend time with a car. Get to know it. Talk to it. Nurture it. :)

It's also more than a couple cars. £3 for 6 cars. That's better than you'll find with most games.

Last edited:
I only got pcars a few weeks ago but havnt stopped playing it since, need to get a wheel now.

Absolutely love the game but its hard to get a decent match online, everyone just quits when losing.

Last edited:
Really enjoying this game, such a strong visual experience now..plus handling is now the best it's ever been and makes for a real sound driving experience.

Had a bit of fun today, wanted to see how my Sony Xperia Z3 records, captured a fun race in the wet, was a bit nails trying to control the Porsche but managed to go on and win. AI was only on 85% though as I was on my controller. Need to get a wheel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom