Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

I've started getting weird graphical glitches when aiming down sights, was only on skyjacked but it's weird, almost like screen tearing but the bottom half is all weird, seen it in Reddit as well.

And trip mines being left all over the place

I love hard wired for this reason alone, sneaking up on dumb idiots looking out a window becuase their trip mine didn't go off giving me an easy kill makes me laugh every time.

I hate though being next to a team mate who runs by a trip mine without hardwired and I get killed by the blast. :/

Jesus this game is a sweat fest early morning weekdays, full of sweaty Dutch/French idiots.

I just received a survey email from game and in there is asked if I would be interested in a subscription based club for call of duty and asked what content I would in interested in with regards to the club....

A club ran by game???

The 'balancing' in this game is a ****ing joke.

Shotguns that kill you at stupid ranges, but let's nerf the smg's, snipers that are getting shot yet can kill you in one bullet with no flinch.

They feel the hardest to use for me, but whenever i come up against a sniper they always seem to be able to kill me first despite me landing bullets on them so they should be flinching like crazy, but nope, I'm dead.

I tried a sniper last night (drakon) and my experience was the same as yours, I then went back to levelling the Sheiva and I landed two shots on a sniper and bang I was dead after one hit!

The shotguns, especially the argus and brecci are ridiculous.

I think a lot of the issues relate to lag, which was so bad in my last game last night I was putting 7 shots from the Sheiva into people and they were then killing me!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom