Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

I'm not sure SBMM is there, stolen from the Netduma forums:

This is exactly what I think too.

Super Sweaty Steve* and Try Hard Trevor* already have the season pass, have the DLC downloaded and will continue to play - so this will feel like SBMM is in full effect.

Meanwhile... Casual Colin* who has not yet turned on his PS4 for the update and Laid Back Larry* hasn't even purchased the season pass are yet to play BO3 since the update to bring the matchmaking back to how it was.

Also, little Timmy No Thumbs* won't see the DLC or season pass until his parents give him some pocket money to buy it.

Until all/most of the existing player base have the DLC, then only the 'hard core' player base will be playing.

*names added in for comical value - I do not endorse or know any of these people.

I hope in the next map pack we get remakes of raid and standoff. They were brilliant maps.

I hope we don't get any remakes.

Remakes obviously do not work with the new movement mechanics, see Skyjacked and Nuketown.

That really annoys me because like you say those maps were brilliant, but they were good for a reason in previous games.

FFS, more changes coming to the weapons, looks like SMG's are getting nerfed, Vahn has said RIP Vesper.

I agree with Thunder that this game changes so much you never know what's going on with it.

Just played a game on Combine with a guy constantly jumping off the map - finishing with a score of 3-124, and his clan were playing, nothing amazing but at least 30-40 kills and about the same deaths. Why finish with 3-124?!

Obviously believes in some sort of SBMM in the game and trying to reverse boost.

Because I will never get them so they may as well not be there.

I hated weapon drops in AW, at least there isn't god tier variants in this.

I'm fine with the cosmetic stuff, that doesn't bother me at all, but the new weapons in them is BS.

Back
Top Bottom