Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

:eek: You are doing well! I completed the launchers some time ago and only finished SMG's last week or the week before but I am nowhere on AR's or LMG's. Aren't snipers and shotgun camo's based on getting OHK's rather than headshots? Still getting OHK's with the auto shotties wouldn't be so bad, OHK range is terrible but use it long enough I'm sure you would get them. I would hate the semi auto sniper though as it only OHK's to the head and I usually die while lining up the shot :(

Some shotguns are OHK's others are head shots, I forget which.

Damn, maybe I was just unlucky, I was playing GW (my new favourite mode) and a game would start out fine but in the space of 2 minutes it was a slideshow, and people were all over the place and the ping bars were constantly flicking between 2-4 bars, one game I even got connection interrupted for about 30 seconds, then the game carried on.

It was truly awful, I gave up in the end because I was hitting people with three bursts of the XR2 and killing no-one, yet earlier in the day when I used the XR2 it was working as you'd expect.

Welcome to Call of Duty: Inconsistent Ops 3.

I was online between 8pm and 10pm last night, I was selecting Core - TDM but was constantly being connected to a S&D match that was going on for ages, and for every kill I was getting 500xp? Not complaining went from Rank 42 to Rank 55 in two hours. The only way I could get a normal game was in Kill Confirmed.

Anyone else have this issue?

Read about that on GAF last night, seems like some sort of shennaigans going on with people being able to glitch custom game types in general matchmaking.

I didn't get the legendary edition or pre-order as CoD map packs can be so hit and miss so was waiting for you guys to let me know how they are. Not off to a good start though if 2 maps are rubbish :(

I watched a stream at lunch and the guy on there said Splash & Rise were good and Gauntlet and Skyjacked were rubbish.....:D

Because of the way it's been rolled out you can't delete the map packs now, I'm not 100% sure on how it works with what lobbies it puts you in, but everyone has the maps now but it's gated off by who has bought the DLC and who hasn't.

EDIT: Reading CharlieIntel it looks like once you've got the patch and the map pack you can go into the store, then map packs and activate the awakening DLC, not sure if this means you can de-activate it in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom