Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I have added my code now but there isn't any option to download within my dashboard via the internet. My PS4 is on at home and connected to the network but I cant get it to download like I can with PS+ Games.. :( Unless I am missing something?

Caporegime
OP
I have added my code now but there isn't any option to download within my dashboard via the internet. My PS4 is on at home and connected to the network but I cant get it to download like I can with PS+ Games.. :( Unless I am missing something?

I don't think you're missing anything, it was like that for me this morning. Had to go into library on the PS4 and kick off the DL that way. I assume it's some sort of safety measure to stop the servers being overloaded as I imagine they would melt if everyone wanted to kick it off remotely whilst they were at work, this way they only get a smaller amount of people downloading early doors.

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with the playstation store of late? It lets me sign in from web browser and less than a second later it pops up with an error and kicks me out again :(

Soldato
I don't think you're missing anything, it was like that for me this morning. Had to go into library on the PS4 and kick off the DL that way. I assume it's some sort of safety measure to stop the servers being overloaded as I imagine they would melt if everyone wanted to kick it off remotely whilst they were at work, this way they only get a smaller amount of people downloading early doors.

Thanks for that.. That's just what I have done, I wanted it to download and install while I was at work. Maybe as the PS4 is on it will download and install now that its redeemed.

Caporegime
someone set up a COD Beta Party Chat on PS4 and people can come and go as they please for teaming up.

So long as most of us have each other added it should work well.

Is it 6 players on one side max?

Soldato
Can't access the PS store on my work PC or my phone.

On my phone I get the following message:

{"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Bad client credentials","error_code":4102,"docs":null,"parameters":[]}

WTF - ??

Soldato
Managed to finally log in using a different browser on my iphone (B-Line) and have got it downloading now.

Redeemed via my account area @account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com under the option of Account > Redeem Pre Paid Card (enter the code with no hyphens). I then logged into the Playstation Store and in my games list it was available to select as a download.

I should now be downloading it - but I have had to come into a no phone signal area so cant check on the website at the moment.

Thought it might be of use to those who are at work and want to try and get it downloaded (obviously given you have your console in rest mode with the relevant permissions).

Soldato
Is there anybody who hasn't received their beta code? I pre-ordered the game, entered the code I received from Amazon into the CoD website. I was advised starting at 00:00 PST codes would be emailed out but I haven't received anything -_-

Soldato
Is there anybody who hasn't received their beta code? I pre-ordered the game, entered the code I received from Amazon into the CoD website. I was advised starting at 00:00 PST codes would be emailed out but I haven't received anything -_-

I don't want to be that guy who suggests the obvious, but it is surprising how many people forget to check their junk box! :p

Associate
Started mine downloading this morning but had to go to work. Stuck here till about 5pm.

Any first impressions from people that have played it? Also is it easy enough getting into games or are the servers crap?

Soldato
Started mine downloading this morning but had to go to work. Stuck here till about 5pm.

Any first impressions from people that have played it? Also is it easy enough getting into games or are the servers crap?

Well, I'd imagine they will be using P2P for the majority of lobbies like in AW. I could be completely wrong but I doubt there will be many dedis up for the Beta.

Soldato
Proper ping and connection meters?
CMt-sttUcAAbEW9.jpg
CMt-tDMUkAAt2VY.jpg
CMt93anUsAA4Jwn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom