Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Isn't it just a cone on the mini map when the enemy does something, had it equipped but that all i saw, maybe i missed something.

i saw a video and it showed you a white outline of a person where they were through the other side of the wall.

so you know exactly when they are moving towards the door so you can pre-fire and they will be running into insta-death and unable to react as the other person knew exactly when they would appear on their screen.

Well I remotely set my PS4 to start downloading at 11am this morning. As of now it has only downloaded 2.596 GB. I'm on 45Mbps Infinity.

Currently saying I have 21hrs left.

Sigh. It is things like this why I begrudge paying Sony any more money for PS+.

Have messed around, done several resets (including router), power downs and pause/unpause and have now managed to get it down to 10hrs remaining!!

Whoo hoo! I'm living the superfast broadband dream folks!! :p

How did you manage to do start it downloading remotely?

Ah well doesn't matter as I will be home soon.
Ps4 in rest mode, and add from store then chose download.

I did find out if your struggling to get a game after a few rounds, close it and re open and you'll jump into full servers again for a few rounds.

How did you manage to do start it downloading remotely?

Ah well doesn't matter as I will be home soon.

I posted how I did it a couple of pages back.

I leave my PS4 in rest mode with internet connectivity. I redeemed the code through the Sony entertainment network website which is accessed from the PlayStation store profile menu when select "Redeem Codes".

Then logged back into the PlayStation store and it was listed in my games list and I selected download.

Et Voila!

Got home from work at 15:20, set it to download and it said 1 hour remaining, cool, I'll shower and do some but n bibs and it'll be done...

As of right now, 17:53 it says 5 hours left. Might get a round in before the 23rd...

Mine has been downloading since 9am this morning, on a 50 meg connection.... It's managed to download 4.5gb!! What a joke!

Do a few pauses, un-pauses on your download mate. I found this helped mine more than resetting etc.

Pause for a few seconds. Resume. Check the time remaining. If not any good, repeat.

I had to do it several times.

EDIT - this is definitely worth a try. When I got home at around 16:30 I had 21hrs left. Got it down to 10. Wasn't happy with that. Tried a few more times and got it down to 80 mins.

As of 17:59 it was downloaded and installed!! Result! :D

Also, for those of you who use a Netduma R1, make sure you funnel most of your traffic priority at your PS4 :)

Last edited:
Do a few pauses, un-pauses on your download mate. I found this helped mine more than resetting etc.

Pause for a few seconds. Resume. Check the time remaining. If not any good, repeat.

I had to do it several times.

This!! I had the same trouble to, mine went up to 30 hours :eek: but a couple of pauses and restarts it downloaded in about 3 hours lol

I don't mind it so far, Only had 2 matches of killed confirmed but won both.

Those specials can be annoying when you get killed by them but fun when you kill someone haha.

Gravity spikes reminds me of the fists of havoc in Destiny. Good for a panic kill.

Back
Top Bottom