Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
It's odd he's saying dedicated servers yet watching streams people were losing connection due to the host dropping out !!

Played a couple round's and the first was all right, movement feels much more fluid than ghosts does, second round was awful, could not kill, my aim is not that bad but some how keep being done i a few shot's by the same guy over and over, yet didn't once scratch them back.

Associate
How long is it roughly taking to download and install the beta ?

Honestly no idea, think PSN may be buckling or something else. Only have about 28Mb/s net which should take about hour and a half to download roughly... but after 3 hours it only downloaded 5GB of ~12.5GB and another 3 was about 100MB :\

Saying that, rebooting the PS4 went from 15 hours to 80 minutes so...

Soldato
Is there anybody who hasn't received their beta code? I pre-ordered the game, entered the code I received from Amazon into the CoD website. I was advised starting at 00:00 PST codes would be emailed out but I haven't received anything -_-

I don't want to be that guy who suggests the obvious, but it is surprising how many people forget to check their junk box! :p

check your junk mail

I STILL have not received mine.. I managed to get a code from a friend but still have not received mine that I signed up for.. :(

Soldato
I guessed the download would be slow but some of these figures seem stupidly slow. By the time I get home and have some food it will be about 7. I set it off at 8 this morning so hopefully 11 hours is enough time for it to download.

Back
Top Bottom