Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Lag was awful to start with last night then it got a bit better.

Made some level 35 German guy who was dominating the lobby I joined (he was 35-3) rage quit in the game I joined at the end, I kept shooting down his UAV's and killing him then he left.

The amount of points you can get from shooting stuff down is great.

Caporegime
OP
So ghost:

From Neogaf.

A few things about Ghost:

Crouch walking will still make you show up on the map.
Aiming down the sights while moving will still make you show up on the map.

You need to be walking or running (including any thrust movements) for it to be active. Dunno if this was common knowledge but just wanted to point those things out.

No need to nerf it that much!

Caporegime
OP
This is nothing like AW.

This will be the last CoD I buy on release, I have no faith in the next IW or SHG at all, both will be **** and SHG AW2 will be full on MT hell, and by the the time the next Treyarch game lands I doubt I'll be bothered by it.

Caporegime
OP
I'd have to disagree with you there BuffetSlayer, I haven't played AW for a while but when I did I'd say 90% of my games were on a dedicated server on the south coast of England (according the R1 map).

Funnily enough in the BO3 Beta I was connecting to that same location too for most of my games.

Caporegime
OP
I can only see the AW player numbers dropping further after the xbox boys get a taste of the beta. AW is going to be dead after next week on both platforms. I have zero interest in ever playing AW again now after playing the BO3 beta.

Caporegime
OP
It just so happens......:D

I've got my PS4 fridge edition coming next week :p

You bought the Juggernog edition?

I'm hoping the digital version downloads in time and I can start #TheRace on MP straight away, booked Friday off work so will be on it all night and all day and then Friday evening through to Saturday. Lol. ;)

Back
Top Bottom