Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Caporegime
OP
Yep.

I also have next Friday off, so i'll be on a fair bit. Also stop lying, you're only allowed to play when your lass is in bed and you're only allowed to use your mic if you whisper :p

LOL!

Why do you think I have Friday off? She's at work. :D :p

I always remember playing MW3 with Alrik and he wouldn't move from the back of any map. He'd pretty much lay in the same spot all game with his LMG.

Dem Skillz.

Hahaha. I think he's still on 360 isn't he? Playing Halo?

Caporegime
OP
I've dabbled in it over the years, but it's so daunting as a n00b as there is literally a full games worth of content in each map, and then there is the easter eggs, and the shadows of evil map supposedly has the most maount of easter eggs out of any previous zombies map.......

I have no idea how people crack this stuff without a guide or anything.

Caporegime
OP
So taken from GAF

So a good few people have the game early, people are playing campaign and what not. A few people on twitter have uncovered something no one has mentioned and it is pretty big. Once you finish the campaign, it unlocks a mode called "Nightmares". The locations seem to be the same as the main campaign but it adds zombies, objectives and story apparently. Take this as a rumour for now as it could be photoshopped but so far the prospect of a Zombies Campaign is looking likely. How deep this will be is not known but is a very cool add on either way.

And all this on top of everything else, it's funny how much stick CoD gets and they deliver a package like this with undeniable value for money.

Caporegime
OP
Gonna be a bit miffed if Nuketown isn't included after all this (I actually want to play that clusterbugger of a map) both simplygames and thegamecollection both confirming no codes with the game now. If you get it tomorrow please do tell :)

No codes?

Why? Because they aren't first batch?

Caporegime
OP
Oh dear, thread over on Neogaf state that GAME have the UK exclusive for Nuketown and it wont be available to anyone else until Spring 2016.....another retailer has contacted the source to say their copies will not include Nuketown as it's exclusive to another retailer....

I hate GAME so much and this practice needs to **** off and die.

Interestingly enough as well the mention of Nuketown has been pulled from the PSN sotre on the Digital Deluxe edition.

I wonder what will happen with my preorder as I've already downloaded the map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom