Call of Duty Advanced Warfare mp reveal

Soldato
mayve its different maybe its not.

I can tell you this very second, it will be the same ****... CoD is just a mess, the last decent one was the first Modern Warfare.

It's a series that has been tailored mainly to be a cash cow. Nothing more, it's an empty series with god awful content.

I feel sorry for the prats still paying to own one of these games...

Soldato
They should really do a cod with a 12 rating.

Ride unicorns, shoot rainbows and collect sweets to power up appeal to their target audience :D

Soldato
From the two gifs I've seen it looks like COD Gunplay, with TitanFall movement (jetpack, double jumps etc) and some form of map-event like BF4 (tidal wave hitting the map).

It looks like it could do something to at least refresh the series but I doubt it will be anything that would make people desperately want to go back to it. I don't think that is COD's fault it is just because it is COD, we've already had that experience so there is a need for something new.

I bet it could be fun for the £30-40 entry fee though :D As long as you aren't looking for a game to provide 50 hours+ of gameplay.

Soldato
I can tell you this very second, it will be the same ****... CoD is just a mess, the last decent one was the first Modern Warfare.

It's a series that has been tailored mainly to be a cash cow. Nothing more, it's an empty series with god awful content.

I feel sorry for the prats still paying to own one of these games...

So people are prats because they enjoy a gaming series regardless of its repetitive nature?

It's not for me but if people like it then so be it.

Caporegime
The graphics still look like something from last century (almost).

It still looks like they're using the same engine which makes the whole "we designed this as a next gen game from the ground up" hilarious. It looks like the exact same gameplay as every other CoD, just with a bunch of stuff ripped straight from Titanfall.

Back
Top Bottom