Call of Duty Advanced Warfare mp reveal

Associate
Enjoyed them all up to Black Ops, After that I've owned a couple but I question myself as to why.. Unlikely I'll be getting this, being the grand old age of 29 I've got fed up of 14 year old kids hurling abuse at me.

Soldato
No dedicated servers :(

Lag etc fine for me and i am on a 7/0.4 connection lol

Cheaters...yes same as always but easy enough to leave that game and find another :)

One thing missing i would like is theater mode like in bo2 so you can check them out.
Many times a "cheater" is just someone having a really lucky game rather than walling or aim botting :)

Soldato
I paid £11, I feel utterly robbed aha. :p

I didn't enjoy the mechanics of the game, I wanted to get back into a fast paced CoD game (last was BO1 on xbox 360) but thought it played horribly and didn't enjoy it at all.

Very much miss the call of duty 4 & MW2 days, I think I've gotten bored of the mechanics of the game as nothing has changed at all since then & because of that I'm playing the same thing just with a jet pack and different maps.

Think the Call of Duty game play has died for me and I'm looking for something totally different now.
But still understand why some people love it as I once did!

Caporegime
The Treyarch versions of COD have by far the better game play for me at least.

Saying that mw2/3 was hilariously good at the time. Host= win and i hosted plenty.

Never had 1 enjoyable game of ghosts. ADV.WF looks liek ghosts 2 to me.

Back
Top Bottom