Call of Duty Advanced Warfare mp reveal

Caporegime
I wonder what the ratio of "This is so sick!" to " This is so s***!" is. Xbox is only showing the good ones on the stream. Why they have to do this at all, I don't know. Every time I see a tweet I lose a bit of faith in humanity.

Caporegime
OP
couldnt last more than a few minutes into stream.

so thats no for Hardline and no for this.

why cant a dev make something like unreal tournement all guns in and something that requires aim ?

Associate
The sales pitch and false rivalry between the two hosts hurts to watch.

Like the idea of the virtual shooting range, obviously won't be enough to make the game however.

Caporegime
I wonder what the ratio of "This is so sick!" to " This is so s***!" is. Xbox is only showing the good ones on the stream. Why they have to do this at all, I don't know. Every time I see a tweet I lose a bit of faith in humanity.

I tweeted but they haven't bothered showing mine... :D

Permabanned
Do even the die hard cod fans (who liked mw2, mw3, bo and bo 2) hate cod now since ghosts was a complete piece of ****?

Maybe this would be a good time to reinvent the series and for cod to be innovative again.

ZAregOT.jpg

Soldato
The actual footage from the MP looks far better than ghosts. Sure its used titanfall as a benchmark, but the customisation stuff is far more indepth. Looks interesting, but I won't preorder it.

Associate
So they have ripped off the main Titanfall mechanic, BF's levolution (and basically stole Paracel Storm), stuck it all in their ancient engine and made it all a bit more pew-pew than previously.

What a waste of hard drive space this is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom