Call of Duty Advanced Warfare mp reveal

Soldato
Hmm so we have been conned then.

Graphics although an improvement are NOTHING like what we have seen in the previous video. The previous video looked like Crysis 3.

Gamplay looks like Titan Fall with all the jumping around.

Soldato
Hmm so we have been conned then.

Graphics although an improvement are NOTHING like what we have seen in the previous video. The previous video looked like Crysis 3.

Gamplay looks like Titan Fall with all the jumping around.

Wasn't the previous vids the single player campaign? If so they do tend to look better, like BF3/4.

Caporegime
OP
with any game if you show in dev engine it always looks better.

look at bf4 videos 99 percent are in hiawatti dev view mod. it doesnt look anything like it when you play normally.

tbh it does look better graphically than other cods its just the gameplay isnt much better or even worse.

shame they didnt have titanfall dedicated servers and mods as that would be the number one fps now but same as everything lack of foresight or money crippling games.

Soldato
I've actively avoided COD since Modern Warfare 2 dedicated servers boycott and haven't played or bought any since Modern Warfare 1.

CoD 4 was the best in the series and one of the best fps games of all time imo. Not going to lie though, I'm getting a craving and this does look like it could be some serious fun.

Been playing Planetside 2 for the last 18 months and getting very bored of it, the performance goes down with every patch, constant balance issues etc

Does anyone know if Advanced Warfare will have dedi servers for PC?

Soldato
How is this thread completely different from the other thread in the consoles subsection? Different standards?

Console gamers tend to be a younger generation and enjoy the ease of cod style games. My nephew had never heard of quake and stated that it was 'too fast' when i showed it to him.

Kids like casual, but with the guise of skill.

Caporegime
OP
younger games are actually better at twitch type fast fps.

why you see most of the top fps players in worlds are probably under 18

Just because it has some more free movement around the environment doesn't mean it's copying Titanfall. Titanfall wasn't exactly original when it came to player bases movement. Have you never played a Quake, UT, or even CS:S before? You can strafe jump, bunny hop, etc., in all of those. I'm glad to see this introduced, far better than the boring aim down sights and camp gameplay.

Soldato
younger games are actually better at twitch type fast fps.

why you see most of the top fps players in worlds are probably under 18

I didnt say they werent, look at players like cooller and cypher when they started in quake at like age 13 and stuff.

But that doesnt alter the fact that the majority of them these days dont even know what a skillful game is.

SPG

SPG

Suspended
Why do people even play this on the PC. You cant get a 100% legit game anytime. Not taking into account the nature of CODS in themselves but the hacking/cheating is not even fun.

Just because it has some more free movement around the environment doesn't mean it's copying Titanfall. Titanfall wasn't exactly original when it came to player bases movement. Have you never played a Quake, UT, or even CS:S before? You can strafe jump, bunny hop, etc., in all of those. I'm glad to see this introduced, far better than the boring aim down sights and camp gameplay.

But you could play other games to get this, and since when in COD has it been about aiming down the sights while camping?

The last one I bought on PC was Black Ops and that had a fun SP mission, however I refuse to buy another COD until they upgrade the engine.

They could have left gameplay similar to the other CODs, but with a brand new engine in the background. The quake engine it uses was old back when COD4 was released, although it could be forgiven as COD4 was a fantastic game. Still the best in the series for multiplayer.

COD4 was the best, followed by COD (1). However I never though COD2 was bad and World at War brought WW2 to COD4's innovation level. Unfortunately it started to go downhill from there.

Soldato
The last one I bought on PC was Black Ops and that had a fun SP mission, however I refuse to buy another COD until they upgrade the engine.

They could have left gameplay similar to the other CODs, but with a brand new engine in the background. The quake engine it uses was old back when COD4 was released, although it could be forgiven as COD4 was a fantastic game. Still the best in the series for multiplayer.

This. Everyone needs to stop buying this game until the publisher understands that they can't keep recycling the same crap. As a BF4 player the multiplier reveal is a joke.

Soldato
will have a look, haven't bought a CoD on release since BOps, haven't reached top Prestige since MW2, haven't loved it since WaW.

Would love for it all to have changed and gone back to it's roots but highly doubt it. Will have a look but expect to be amused

Back
Top Bottom