Call of Duty Advanced Warfare mp reveal

Soldato
couldnt last more than a few minutes into stream.

so thats no for Hardline and no for this.

why cant a dev make something like unreal tournement all guns in and something that requires aim ?

they are making Toxxik
:D

We need to keep them out of Battlefield and CS:GO.

Very true and I agree, CoD must continue
1) to allow all 12 year olds to be kept out of truly worthwhile games
2) to provide us witha platform to troll said minors and have fun with said trolling

Last edited:
Soldato
they are making Toxxik
:D

Very true and I agree, CoD must continue
1) to allow all 12 year olds to be kept out of truly worthwhile games
2) to provide us witha platform to troll said minors and have fun with said trolling

I had not considred this argument until today. They won't be getting my money but I'm happy that the kids are still buying this recycled rubbish as we have enough idiots in the BF series as it is. Atleast with CS:GO you have a tired system but I'm assuming there is more cheaters. Fortunately they dont seem to both me in BF.

Associate
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot for the same price I paid for Titanfall which was about £23. Looks better than the abomination that was Ghosts.

Soldato
Why did they not just combine ALL of thier efforts, assets, resources and time into a game which was the sum of this 'new' CoD and Titanfall and make a new franchise, with new mechanics, new background story and depart form this Modern Shooter hashed and tired concept.

It actually might have been a good title. One that does not need to appease old/current CoD fans and still TRY to suck in new non CoD players.

It does not matter HOW good CoD:AW is going to be, most people will point blank refuse to buy it on the basis that it is CoD. I certainly wont buy it.

Too late now however.

Soldato
I've not enjoyed COD since MW2.
I've won Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and MW3 and have put less than 100 hours on them combined.

Compared the at least 2000 on COD4 & MW2 !

Back
Top Bottom