Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Xbsx.

Think it's cause its running xbox one version. Apparently xbsx version is supposed to be 130gb, xb1 version is 83gb.

Yay,more downloads to take all day

Soldato
Bloody Activision. Why couldn't they just use smart delivery instead of putting two bloody versions up?

It's because i thought i would get a head start when it was available for pre download some time back, and installed standard version.

####ing thing won't bloody finish until tomorrow at its current rate.

Soldato
I'm on Series S and it looks great, the two games I played online were smooth and can tell it's running at higher frames too!

Need few more hours on it to give a proper verdict

Soldato
Bloody Activision. Why couldn't they just use smart delivery instead of putting two bloody versions up?

It's because i thought i would get a head start when it was available for pre download some time back, and installed standard version.

####ing thing won't bloody finish until tomorrow at its current rate.

Also..I’m torn between pc and series x - wish they did play anywhere.

Soldato
Had a couple of games. It just doesn't feel right

Once I got the proper cross gen version installed, it runs like a dream.

Find control good, runs smoothly, looks decent.

When I was running the standard version it felt God-awful.

Some ruse, i imagine on part of Activision to get people to part with more cadh.

Soldato
I'm running cross gen on the X. It's there movement of the operators. Sound is terrible. Im looking forward to trying it more in depth tomorrow but first impression I'm not sure about it

Soldato
I started campaign last night after few rounds of multi player, really enjoyed the campaign bits I played, did first three missions

Loved the jungle won in the helicopter, has great sound track in the times it has music on

Soldato
I've not tried the campaign yet but this might be a case of smash the campaign and then sell.

The multilayer seems like a big step back from MW where it almost feels basic in comparison from the movement to the guns, maps and even weapon options.

Caporegime
OP
Played last night and the performing my series x is choppy, not as smooth as it was when I was playing Thursday evening for some reason.

I agree it’s overall a step back from MW, but I’m looking at this as your standard basic 6v6 CoD experience and I’m having fun playing it.

Yes, the graphics aren’t as flashy but I’ll give them a pass because of the situation this game was made in.

Back
Top Bottom