Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
I didn't play much of the mp from modern warfare because updates on the game were such a mess. Constantly redownloading every few days, and bloody massive updates at that.

So, can't really say it's any worse. It will tide me over until the next battlefield - which i hope they bring back to a more modern setting

Soldato
I didn't play much of the mp from modern warfare because updates on the game were such a mess. Constantly redownloading every few days, and bloody massive updates at that.

So, can't really say it's any worse. It will tide me over until the next battlefield - which i hope they bring back to a more modern setting

Never really got into Battlefield, I think ill need to re purchase MW again when my PS5 arrivex

Soldato
Had about 5 hours on mp and finding my KD all over the place, it's varied between 4 and 0.25. I'm not 100% comfortable with mouse sensitivity and ADS but really enjoyed it. Campaign looks great and sounds amazing with the Dolby Atmos headphone thing.

Soldato
Had about 5 hours on mp and finding my KD all over the place, it's varied between 4 and 0.25. I'm not 100% comfortable with mouse sensitivity and ADS but really enjoyed it. Campaign looks great and sounds amazing with the Dolby Atmos headphone thing.

I wish it didn't support mouse keyboard. Surely an advantage?

Soldato
I'm not 100% comfortable with mouse sensitivity and ADS but really enjoyed it.

I've got about the same amount of time with mouse and keyboard and it feels terrible at times compared to Modern Warfare. It's aggressively twitchy for some reason, I've had to basically take out all the sensitivity to make it playable. Down to 5.25 when the default is 12!

I'm preferring the ttk and quicker pace of this MP but everything else feels a step behind MW. The points seem off to me too. For it being score centric you don't get anything for doing the objective. Also feels like they've deliberately held back on content to roll it out with the battle pass.

Soldato
Just playing coded TDM/hard point/KC/domination.

Went into options and the “cross play” was greyed out, I am not sure if I was in a lobby at the time, maybe I was and that’s why I couldn’t turn it off

Thanks. I would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm one way or the other if you are perhaps due to be playing it again soon? Google is turning up very little reliable information.

I dont play Warzone so as long as I can disable crossplay in core game modes then I will keep it.

Also I heard there is a setting in the xbox system options to disable crossplay too. Cant say as I have seen it myself though.

Soldato
I'm mostly enjoying this. There is some mosh pit mode thing i really need to figure out.

Doing fairly well. Be interesting to see how well i do back on the 60hz screen.

Soldato
Ohhhh. You know, going up to 120hz from 60hz feels good, but doesn't feel as big as the jump from 30 to 60 - until you go back to 60!

Multiplayer just didn't feel nearly as nice on 60hz.

Associate
Is anyone playing this at 1080p 120hz? I've got a Sony XG9505 and I've set console to 1080p 120hz, rebooted console went in to settings in game but 120 is locked :confused:

Soldato
Thanks. I would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm one way or the other if you are perhaps due to be playing it again soon? Google is turning up very little reliable information.

I dont play Warzone so as long as I can disable crossplay in core game modes then I will keep it.

Also I heard there is a setting in the xbox system options to disable crossplay too. Cant say as I have seen it myself though.

Yes, you can disable cross play. I've done it.

I wish I could filter so no m/kb at all as some on Xbox use it.

Back
Top Bottom