** Call of duty ghosts (MW4) **

Sho

Sho

Soldato
This new CoD, any good? Didn't bother with Blops 2.

Or should i just turn away and not bother about this, and stick with BF4?

Soldato
something abit oddd here, TXAA kills performace compaired to 4xMSAA, so much for having less of a performace hit.

And my GPU usage is only in the 60% range. Anyone else getting this ? im running the 331.65 drivers on my 780's

Don
Well finally loaded up the game, had Crossfire enabled just to see how bad it was, it was a laggy, stuttery mess as expected. When in space the PC just fronze completely. I love PC gaming, bring on the consoles :p

Soldato
Matson what specs are you running?

a 3570k at 4.8 and a 7990 overclocked although i had to disable one card as crossfire is pretty broken in this.. As i said there not my shots but it looks just as good maxed out on that level at least as it does in those shots.

Soldato
Got a AMD 1090t 3.2GHZ Six Core with a GTX 680 2GB. And it is only really playable when all textures are turned down to Medium.

It really only seems to use about 80% of Core0 and 20% of the others cores of my CPU.
GPU usage is around 75%-80% but GPU Memory shoots all the ay up to 1.9GB used. Pretty sure this is the reason for my slow downs during Multiplayer as it's only got 100MB left.

This is ridiculous.

Soldato
Heres my version from the same scene that i just took to compare. His is probably higher res but the details should be the same. It looks even better in game since the jpeg compression doesnt help.

iFD1NbP4dAfmf.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
And what is particularly impressive about that? looks just like any other COD from the past five years. How about more screens in game whilst playing, a bit more variety instead of the same screen repeated lol.

Soldato
Lol i was just just making the point it looks the same as his so its not a promo picture. the only difference is his is at a much higher res. it looks much better in game without any compression. Its not up there with BF but its not bad by any means.

Soldato
Not sure if this is a bug but it's happened a few times now, I'll randomly get white patches and glitches over textures such as grass. This only happens in this game and never experienced anything like this in any other games. Anyone had any similar issues?

Back
Top Bottom