Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Good point, I never noticed as only had a quick game and has been months since I played caldera. Away to try again shortly.
I had a few games tonight, seems like SBMM is working reasonably well again and/or hacker count is lower. Managed about 5 in the top 10 including a 3rd. Not bad for our squad as a couple of the guys are on 0.57kd, me on 0.95 and one on 0.98.
Tested out my Finn longshot adverse, if you can control the recoil it's savage!

Soldato
I'm not sure, SBMM seems to like me in lobbies where I can't win a gunfight. Everyone seems to have precision aim and can leather me from 80m away with ground loot.

Don't know what's going on, I can't hit snipes either, in Caldera when compared to Verdansk.

Soldato
I'm not sure, SBMM seems to like me in lobbies where I can't win a gunfight. Everyone seems to have precision aim and can leather me from 80m away with ground loot.

Don't know what's going on, I can't hit snipes either, in Caldera when compared to Verdansk.

just depends when you play, SBMM was harsh to me and my team yesterday, but that often happens when they do in game events, as causals play that and sweats play normal mode. basically we got trashed last night, you can track your lobbies on cod tracker - https://cod.tracker.gg/ to see what the average kd is. sometimes you just come across top players in average lobbies

Soldato
I had a few more games last night and seen some suss things.
Have any of you seen it when a gun basically goes 90 degrees to the side as the player can't turn quick enough?
I went sliding past an enemy who killed me pretty quickly but watching the killcam, The gun went to a weird angle still killing me but the person couldn't rotate quick enough. Looked rather odd.

Soldato
Is anyone else experiencing the loadout menu just keep randomly appearing on screen, so annoying you can be mid battle and the bloody loadout screen pops up.
Unsure if its a bug or if somethings amiss with my keyboard.

EDIT - I see I'm not alone with the above posts. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I (and console playing friends on xbox, ps4 and ps4) get random sound effects like "Im hit, im hit" I as playing duos yesterday and it said I had been hit. We were only just out the plane staying high up above everyone else so not getting shot or hit.
PS5 friend has recently had crashes in 8/10 games, luckily I have not had similar.
There have been many random server disconnects midway through a game, usually the first 5 mins 'luckily'

Imagine how good it would be to fire it up one day and drop into Verdansk pre Cold war integration with MW guns only and very little to no bugs or crashes of any sort! It would blow peoples minds selecting Warzone, lobby into Caldera then the plane sequence drops you into Verdansk where you're picking up Kilos, M4s, MP7s, HDRs and Odens

Soldato
Loadouts behind stronghold sounds rubbish and will annoy people.
This part made it for me "Verdansk will be returning at some point" :eek::)
Slide cancelling get rid of - great
Firing range - great
Strongholds with AI - will be rubbish as the AI 'guards' that were in Caldera
How they change guns to all only have 5 attachments will be interesting

Edit. What has happened to Vanguard Royale? Did they realise no-one gave a crap about it and probably didnt play/spend money in it so got rid?

Soldato
Loadouts behind stronghold sounds rubbish and will annoy people.
This part made it for me "Verdansk will be returning at some point" :eek::)
Slide cancelling get rid of - great
Firing range - great
Strongholds with AI - will be rubbish as the AI 'guards' that were in Caldera
How they change guns to all only have 5 attachments will be interesting

Edit. What has happened to Vanguard Royale? Did they realise no-one gave a crap about it and probably didnt play/spend money in it so got rid?

I think what they will do is take back verdansk inbetween Caldera and warzone 2 dropping. Sort of rewind to the end of modern warfare verdansk and continue from there. Just my thoughts of course.
I'm sure I read they had been working on some sort of new AI based characters.
I would quite like a mini royale where you can fill spaces with bots so you can have private matches with friends. At the minute you need a minimum of 25 players to play a private match.

Soldato
I think what they will do is take back verdansk inbetween Caldera and warzone 2 dropping. Sort of rewind to the end of modern warfare verdansk and continue from there. Just my thoughts of course.
I'm sure I read they had been working on some sort of new AI based characters.
I would quite like a mini royale where you can fill spaces with bots so you can have private matches with friends. At the minute you need a minimum of 25 players to play a private match.
Yeh, mini royal with private matches with bots would be great. Something like 5 v 5

Soldato
  • Improved Footstep Audio
    • The team has completed a reprioritization pass of NPC footstep audio relative to other crucial gameplay sounds to prevent voice culling of NPC footsteps.
So they've improved the NPC audio footsteps but done nothing about not been able to hear real players footsteps half the time?

See they've just gone and completely removed Plunder again :(

Back
Top Bottom