Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Lots of people call hax because they don't know ghost got a nurf. If you are coming back to warzone worth reading up on perk changes.

I had rage comms on me saying how did I know he was in a room with ghost :D

Don't move you show up !

Soldato
Lots of people call hax because they don't know ghost got a nurf. If you are coming back to warzone worth reading up on perk changes.

I had rage comms on me saying how did I know he was in a room with ghost :D

Don't move you show up !
People just generally call "hax" "camper" all the time! In a lobby I killed someone and got called a camper after I did a running jump off a roof and killed someone when I landed! :D

Soldato
Yeah that sounds right to me. I've been back into it for a few days now and haven't seen an obvious hacker.

Nearly every one of my deaths has been due to my lack of ability, last year was very different when getting shot through walls and headshot sniped from 6 miles away.

Also keep getting this since yesterday....anyone any idea?
sdfupka.jpg

Associate
Any ideas on how to stop this from happening when I start my game? Only seems to happen after I restart my PC - I'm not changing drivers or any hardware in-between.

7OobD5u.png

Driving me mad as it reinstalls the shaders every time too - tried DDU, different drivers etc. but no joy...

Soldato
Yeah that sounds right to me. I've been back into it for a few days now and haven't seen an obvious hacker.
Have you ever been told/shown that cheating allows you to adjust how obvious it is. So that it's not obvious?
In those rare occasions that allow for a fruedian slip do you get an idea in those youtube videos.
On the previous page I posted a video showing just that. The YT'er actually said, "Their all in there...I see those **** through the wall!" Had he not said that it would not have been so obvious.

Last edited:
Soldato
Any ideas on how to stop this from happening when I start my game? Only seems to happen after I restart my PC - I'm not changing drivers or any hardware in-between.

7OobD5u.png

Driving me mad as it reinstalls the shaders every time too - tried DDU, different drivers etc. but no joy...

I had that myself a while back, I think I ended up doing a full wipe of drivers then reinstall and a repair of game.....

Soldato
Trying to play this after a few months but it won't work. Won't update, won't repair. Any options other than full re-install, it must be massive!

The Blizzard 'help' is as useless as it was previously:

Whoops! Looks like something broke. You could try restarting Battle.net
That genius advice obviously doesn't work either. Any ideas? Repair has failed every time. Update fails, everything fails.

Soldato
Trying to play this after a few months but it won't work. Won't update, won't repair. Any options other than full re-install, it must be massive!

The Blizzard 'help' is as useless as it was previously:

That genius advice obviously doesn't work either. Any ideas? Repair has failed every time. Update fails, everything fails.
Sounds like a reinstall is the only way forward for you. Do it before you go to bed and only chose to install warzone in the install options. By the time you are up I'm sure it will be done or mostly done

Soldato
Is there some lag issues ongoing? I've recentlyt jumped back in to play some shipment after a month or two off, Something feels off.
Shots sometimes don't register and it feels like I'm always getting one shot and barely see the enemy whilst it happens. Watching killcams back they are just plodding around, No cracked movement etc. Its strange to describe actually.

Commissario
Update yesterday and I couldn't get into a game of the special whatever it's called mode, did some rebirth instead and I swear I was put into noob bot lobbies!

Soldato
Update yesterday and I couldn't get into a game of the special whatever it's called mode, did some rebirth instead and I swear I was put into noob bot lobbies!
Im sure I had similar earlier. Team were either super sweat or standing in a house looking at a wall not doing anything!?

Soldato
Anyone seen a performance increase? When I was playing that new mode, I barely dipped below 170fps and topped 200fps at times. All in Caldera.
After an update I noticed the draw distince / LOD had changed and had been reduced slightly, even though I had not altered my settings at all. I lock FPS at 97 all the time as use a 100hz monitor so it doesnt affect me (other than looking worse!) :rolleyes:
I expect graphics was nerfed to appese the PS4 and low system spec players

Soldato
After an update I noticed the draw distince / LOD had changed and had been reduced slightly, even though I had not altered my settings at all. I lock FPS at 97 all the time as use a 100hz monitor so it doesnt affect me (other than looking worse!) :rolleyes:
I expect graphics was nerfed to appese the PS4 and low system spec players
Good point, I never noticed as only had a quick game and has been months since I played caldera. Away to try again shortly.

Back
Top Bottom