Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
if anyones up for some cyber attack and pretty decent with a sense of humour come join us. its pretty rawkus though. so if you sensative. not really ideal to join :p

Soldato
depends on the gun. Most ARs seem to be about 67-71 and then it’s just a case of completing all the cammo challenges
Are, it’ll be the cammo challenges. Never heard of them :D ...unless they are the daily challenges

Edit, oh, the camouflage challenges, got ya :)

Last edited:
Soldato
if anyones up for some cyber attack and pretty decent with a sense of humour come join us. its pretty rawkus though. so if you sensative. not really ideal to join :p
Never really tried Cyberattack but im quite good at hardcore tdm and other hardcore modes. alexl1984#2589

Soldato
Tried warzone last night, honestly in my brief games felt it's utter tripe.

Didn't help I had connection issues with it, nothing on my side as every other online game I played that evening was fine.

Can say I'll not be bothering with this

Soldato
Folks... whats this about gold and platinum?

Am I missing out not taking out the battlepass?

Gold and platinum has nothing to do with battlepass. To get a weapon gold you need to get it to max level and then do all of the associated camouflage challenges (Kills/headshots/crouch kills/hip fire/long shot/mounted/kills after reloading/with 5 attachments/with 0 attachments/3 kill streaks) and once you've done that you have the weapon in gold. To get it platinum you need to do the same but for every weapon in that class (excluding guns that were released after the base game - so for ARs ignore the last 2 guns and for the SMGS ignore the Striker 45). To get Damascus you need to get every weapon type platinum

Associate
Tried warzone last night, honestly in my brief games felt it's utter tripe.

Didn't help I had connection issues with it, nothing on my side as every other online game I played that evening was fine.

Can say I'll not be bothering with this
On the other side, I've really enjoyed it and had no issues playing cross platform with my son on hisd PS4. It is really enjoyable and plays really smoothly considering there can be 150 players at one time.
I really enjoy the gulag and buy back - it adds a little extra fun when you don't just get ejected when you have a second chance.

ne0

ne0

Associate
anyone else noticed a big fps jump since the last patch or possibly nvidia drivers? I'm getting like 15-20fps more it seems?!

also they need to fix the new 'white flashing light' bug :/

Caporegime
anyone else noticed a big fps jump since the last patch or possibly nvidia drivers? I'm getting like 15-20fps more it seems?!

also they need to fix the new 'white flashing light' bug :/

Not noticed the improvement

However I am getting a colour flash. It looks like someone has quickly blinded you with a laser light, seems to happen with flames and or glinted areas

ne0

ne0

Associate
Not noticed the improvement

However I am getting a colour flash. It looks like someone has quickly blinded you with a laser light, seems to happen with flames and or glinted areas

yeah a few people have reported it, it's definitely since the last patch. Seems to be when you go up close to an object, like a big white lens flare in yer face.

Soldato
Yeah I get it when I'm ducking behind cover a lot.

Used the double XP to level up all of the assault rifles to max level and now I just need to do the cammo challenges. grinding 'Shoot the ship' so I've got most of them pretty much done but need to return to the regular 10 v 10 playlist to help me finish the long shots. Scar-H and M4A1 both need 20 long shot kills and I'll have them gold. Determined to get to level 100 of the Battlepass for some of those skins. Currently level 80. I think if I grind it again tomorrow I could potentially get to level 90 before the double XP ends giving me just under 3 weeks for the last 10.

Associate
Warzone is ***** Brilliant :) thank God a decent FPS game has come a long. Surprised how well the game Runs at 4K on High settings , Silky smooth and G/sync works very nice. Fair play to them for stealing all the best parts from other FPS games , Only problem too report is sound cutting out every now and then in crazy battles but guess that be fixed in an update. Love that you can parachute of buildings and shoot when sky diving , being able too get XP in the warm up stage is a great idea, Plunder is a fantastic idea and works really well , enjoy this game mode the most, basically stolen the extract idea from the Division :) I know some people are moaning about how loud the game is but too me thats makes me enjoy it more, I just love the non stop fighter jets flying over at highspeed and making that War cry sound. game runs nice and shooting is solid , also like how easy it is too play , press 4 to get more armor from plates and loot guns, so simple, the fact its also Crossplay is a massive bonus , can play with all my mates. For a game thats only been out a week I have high hopes for this one being around for a while, ~The graphics are also very nice. Top game 9/10 from me. also looking forward to 5 mans being added at a later date & pretty sure we will also get some new maps too play on down the line.

Soldato
Can anyone help with suggestions on how to fix constant crashes to desktop?

I have updated my drivers, rolled back to the cod november drivers, stopped all non-MS processes, turned all graphics to low and nothing seems to work. The game crashed to desktop when i bought it in November.

It worked for a few weeks in December and over christmas then been broken again since new year to now.

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8ghz
16gb RAM
Nvidia Gigabyte 1080

Only game in my library with an issue is this one :(

Back
Top Bottom