Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Does anyone know how to improve visuals? I'm playing at 1920x1080 (with ratio set at 100) and all graphics options on max (except Ray Tracing which is off), but the game looks quite blurry :(

I've tried looking for guides online but they're all garbage. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

You sure you are playing at 1080P? I have mine set to 1440P but occasionally the game decides itself to output at 720P. I've then gotta change it back to 1440P at which point the game sh!ts itself back to the desktop.

Associate
Really enjoying warzone at the moment, playing on setup in sig @4k and all running smoothly, do get the occasional drop to low 50fps though so may try dropping the res to 1440p and see how it goes, NO crashes for me but I do get a stutter EVERY time I load up the game
it sort of freezes for 2 seconds every time its loading on the titles but then runs like butter after, seems very cpu intensive this game

Caporegime
Does anyone know how to improve visuals? I'm playing at 1920x1080 (with ratio set at 100) and all graphics options on max (except Ray Tracing which is off), but the game looks quite blurry :(

I've tried looking for guides online but they're all garbage. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

make sure you turn off all the post process bad AA and stuff. it looks far better then unless you like the ive got vaseline look on your screen. :p

Associate
What is the purpose of Plunder? The end goal as such..
first team to bank $1 million as far as i can work out.. ive never placed higher than 5th upto now.

Its a descent enough mode, because you can die and respawn its not the usual run around for 10mins without seeing anyone only to killed by the first person you come accross

Associate

May be your render setting... mine forced itself back to 60 when I re-installed. Try bumping it up to 100.

Associate
My game changes the render scale to 50% (720p) and borderless fullscreen every-time I restart it, just got into the habbit of checking whenever I load up the game now.

Associate
make sure you turn off all the post process bad AA and stuff. it looks far better then unless you like the ive got vaseline look on your screen. :p

Which options are those?

To answer other questions, yes mine seems to stick at 1920x1080 and ratio is '100'. My monitor has a max 60fps so I set a limit of 60 so it's not overdoing it.

Soldato
My game changes the render scale to 50% (720p) and borderless fullscreen every-time I restart it, just got into the habbit of checking whenever I load up the game now.
This is what I do now as well. If my operator looks even slightly blurry I check the settings.

That's the M4A1, Scar and Famas all got to gold today. Now working on the AK47. Need another 60 long shots... May need to go to the 10 v 10 maps to smash these long shot challenges. AK47, Fal, Kilo and the M13 left to get the class platinum. Determined to get ARs platinum and the EBR to gold (can't be bothered to try and get all the snipers gold for my platinum marksman)

Soldato
The game is unplayable for me at the moment, normal matches are just a **** show with pings, all over the place, I'm lagging all over, teleporting. Wife is getting the same. It's ever since Warzone came out.

Soldato

New 4k monitor? :D

Same settings as you in 3440 x 1440 with filmic SMAA T2X AA. Great looking game and plays great

Soldato
Make sure render resolution set to 100. I dont know why it always resets whenever I restart the game, to 50.

This, also can try setting it higher to about 150 or wheatever 3440 x 1440 is. Lose fps but gain render resolution. I try for around 100fps so its playable

Aklov Peak looks incredible, as do all the maps. By far the most detail in any fps game I have played
I still have no idea how to take screenshots though or I would have posted them. I also have no idea how people show their weapon loadouts, all i can do it take a photo of my monitor with my phone! :D

Last edited:
Associate
Where how can I play with OCUK folk on MW online? How do you guys share your usernames etc? Discord?

Check on the main page here there is link to OCUK page :) A few of us are playing this game at the moment everyday in the evenings so come join us.

Not sure why people are getting crashes as I've not had any, only issues Ive had is the Scale going down to 50% randomly and the odd sound cutting out when loads of stuff is going on, apart from that game is on High settings running really smooth. Most of all the game is a lot of fun & i think thats why its got my attention, its not a stressful game , not in plunder mode anyway. its run get missions , get money get it out and repeat but its a lot of fun doing it.

Back
Top Bottom