Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Cods running very well for me the only gripe is I'm also getting the white flashes on screen.. I can live with it but hoepfully it's fixed soon.

Associate
Anyone else getting choppy gameplay on warzone?

I am using a 5700xt and it looks as if amd haven't released optimized drivers for it yet.

Soldato
On battle.net launcher go to settings then game settings tick the additional command line arguments and put in -d3d11.
I'll try it tonight.

I just moved the game from my SSD (E:) used for games to the 500GB M2 primary C drive, I just squeezed it on! and i managed to get through a map without crashing.

I'll play it for hours tonight and see how far I get before a crash.

Soldato
I tried Warzone last night and although the graphics arent great I enjoyed it, haven't played a COD game since World at War. Completely overwhelmed by it though, seems to be so many different options. Not even sure what the hell I'm supposed to do in BR and Plunder I get the collect money thing but no idea how to deliver it! Looking forward to figuring it all out. Cross play too which is interesting.

Associate
Tried warzone the last few nights (I don't own the main MW game so have no XP of it to compare). The game itself is fun though there are some annoying issues. I seem to hit people like 10 times (loads of hit markers) and they don't go down then they turn around and melt me instantly, other times they go down really easily. Audio is really weird, can never, ever hear enemies approaching. Yet the game sounds (menu loadings, jumping from aircraft etc) have problem already caused permanent hearing issues already. Other bits are fun like the gulag, i seem to have won that like 80% of the time somehow. Then nearly always die on landing again haha.

Soldato
Tried warzone the last few nights (I don't own the main MW game so have no XP of it to compare). The game itself is fun though there are some annoying issues. I seem to hit people like 10 times (loads of hit markers) and they don't go down then they turn around and melt me instantly, other times they go down really easily. Audio is really weird, can never, ever hear enemies approaching. Yet the game sounds (menu loadings, jumping from aircraft etc) have problem already caused permanent hearing issues already. Other bits are fun like the gulag, i seem to have won that like 80% of the time somehow. Then nearly always die on landing again haha.

Getting the stopping power weapons perk and finding a legendary weapon helps a lot.

Associate
Plunder I get the collect money thing but no idea how to deliver it! Looking forward to figuring it all out. Cross play too which is interesting.

You can call in a helicopter at in certain place/s and bank it all at once, this usually ends with you getting killed and losing money as its advertised on screen when someone calls it in, or you can buy a balloon from the shopping trolley icon on the map and use that anywhere but with the balloon you can only bank 150k at a time and the balloon itself costs 22.5k iirc.

Associate
You can call in a helicopter at in certain place/s and bank it all at once, this usually ends with you getting killed and losing money as its advertised on screen when someone calls it in, or you can buy a balloon from the shopping trolley icon on the map and use that anywhere but with the balloon you can only bank 150k at a time and the balloon itself costs 22.5k iirc.
Just had a couple of rounds on plunder and enjoyed it. How do you call in the helicopter though?

Soldato

Thanks, I figured that but as below, not the foggiest on how to call them in

Just had a couple of rounds on plunder and enjoyed it. How do you call in the helicopter though?

Associate
Does anyone know how to improve visuals? I'm playing at 1920x1080 (with ratio set at 100) and all graphics options on max (except Ray Tracing which is off), but the game looks quite blurry :(

I've tried looking for guides online but they're all garbage. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom