Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is it just me who doesn't like playing War Zone?

To be honest, I've not even played War Zone but I hate Fortnite, Apex Legends, etc. Basically any of those huge, Battle Royale type games.

It's probably because my skill level is rubbish :p, but to me it's jump from plane, land somewhere on map, grab a gun, wander around looking for some action then get popped off by a sniper. i just find the standard MP maps more accessible and enjoyable.

I find Ground War just about acceptable and maybe play the odd game of that now and again.

Warzone is great with friends. Solo, is pretty boring. Plunder with randoms is decent if you're on your own.

Soldato
The archangel gives you only slightly more range (5%), but the ADS time is slower. Depends how you play really. It has better iron sights but I find it too slow for me.

[Archangel] +4 frames ADS +45% range -3.5% movement speed

[Nexus] +2 frames ADS +40% range -3% movement speed

I use nexus, monolithic suppressor, commando grip, 60 mag, void grip

Thanks, I might give it a try but I also like the fast ADS, your loadout is the same as mine. I think I prefer the Grau now to the M13. I never got on with the M4 as much, maybe I never got the setup right.

Soldato
Game looks very good so far, just disappointed that they did not use the real voice actor for Price! He's not dead! Just sounds wrong, but otherwise it looks great.

Soldato
Anyone noticed how bad the screen tearing is in this game? Got Gsync turned on in nvidia control panel and vsync on in panel too, it's still there. Only way I've found to pretty much eliminate it is to also enable vsync in game which you're not supposed to do, just curious what settings others use? Using a Dell Gsync 144hz monitor atm.

Soldato
No problems with tearing here Spikey.
G/Vsync on in NCP and limit your frame rate in NCP to the 140ish.
Take off the frame limiter in game and make sure refresh in game is set to 144.

Soldato
Sorry not free, but the "free" version of it where you only get something every few levels if that makes sense?

If i can get the "paid" season 4 battle pass for "free" by buying Season 3 now i'll do the same!

How do these seasons work? I've never bought one or done anything.

Enter game, join team. Shoot shoot bang bang ignore all screens about seasons and battlepasses

Soldato
No problems with tearing here Spikey.
G/Vsync on in NCP and limit your frame rate in NCP to the 140ish.
Take off the frame limiter in game and make sure refresh in game is set to 144.

What should in game vsync be set to? Assuming off?

When you say frame limiter off it's either unlimited or custom. Should I set the custom af 144 or slightly lower like NV control panel?

Last edited:
Soldato
I was starting to get a bit bored so having a stab with an LMG as never really use them. The holger is devistating! I increased the ADS & mobility a bit then run around the back of shoothouse with everyone unsuspecting. Managed 10 kills in ~5 seconds which got play of the game, cruise missile and VTOL in one swoop :D
100 round drum constant fire sweep of the wall area cleaned up

Soldato
What should in game vsync be set to? Assuming off?

When you say frame limiter off it's either unlimited or custom. Should I set the custom af 144 or slightly lower like NV control panel?
Vsync in game to off.
And if you go into the ncp under manage 3d settings (same menu as vsync) there should be a "max frame rate" option which you can set.
Frame limiter ingame set to unlimited. Let NCP do the frame limiting. Set it to around 140.
And set the refresh ingame to 144 of course.

Hope thats clear!

Soldato
Vsync in game to off.
And if you go into the ncp under manage 3d settings (same menu as vsync) there should be a "max frame rate" option which you can set.
Frame limiter ingame set to unlimited. Let NCP do the frame limiting. Set it to around 140.
And set the refresh ingame to 144 of course.

Hope thats clear!

Thanks mate sounds bang on I'll give it a go later after some C&C remastered!

Soldato
How do these seasons work? I've never bought one or done anything.

Enter game, join team. Shoot shoot bang bang ignore all screens about seasons and battlepasses

Jump in game, shoot shoot bang bang, get XP, XP counts towards "Battle Pass" which is levels 1-100, and you unlock something at each level.

If you don't pay for it, you might unlock something once every 5-10 levels, if you do, you get something for every level.

It's mostly cosmetic items and XP boosts and skins, but every now and again theres a weapon unlock or something similar.

Soldato
True but 99% of players don’t use that perk :p

I have also set my FOV to 120 and it’s made the game so much faster, it’s like I’m running through the map at 100mph :p
I’ve actually switched to EOD now as was getting annoyed with mines, rpgs snd grenades. Way more so than someone using thermal optics anyway.
I tried 100 fov over 80, even 100 looks way too wide. Almost like fish eye lens.
I game at 3440x1440 though so may be different on 2560x1440

Associate
Constantly receiving Dev 6068 error, any other recommendations? I have tried the following but with no success.

- default gpu clocks
- added -d3d11-
- limited frames to 100

Soldato
Constantly receiving Dev 6068 error, any other recommendations? I have tried the following but with no success.

- default gpu clocks
- added -d3d11-
- limited frames to 100

Hi bud, I had some problems like this recently.
Long story short, I found out it was my memory playing up.
Would be a bit of cooincidence if you had the same problem.
Have you messed around with memory timings/speeds recently?
Or changed memory perhaps?

(I changed from 16 to 32gb and was having problems with set of sticks I had so sent them back to the jungle people and got some different sticks, all is well now.

What PC specs you got by the way?

Back
Top Bottom