Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Why do they drop it? I was at 108, new to COD then to 55.

It's a mental thing. It rewards your brain to see yourself go up in ranks and unlocking things. Everything from the animation to the noises are all designed to make you hungry for more. When you get to 155 its a bit empty after a game and gives you less reason to play (even if it is subconscious)

Associate
I saw something on Reddit from one of the IW developers that Plunder is coming back "soon". I miss it as I don't enjoy the BR modes and after a couple of rounds, Rumble turns out to be a poor game mode. Time to bin it.

Associate
I played Warzone last night for the first time in ages and my FPS went from 60-70 down to 8-10 a few times a minute. It made it unplayable. I was playing normal multiplayer at the weekend and it was running fine. Has something changed?

Soldato
I played Warzone last night for the first time in ages and my FPS went from 60-70 down to 8-10 a few times a minute. It made it unplayable. I was playing normal multiplayer at the weekend and it was running fine. Has something changed?
Not quite as drastic, but my fps seem to have dropped since the update.

I'm running at 3440x1440 and was usually hitting 95-100 fps when on the ground, however that has dropped by about 10% since the latest update

Soldato
Been avoiding warzone since the season 4 update, which is a step backwards in a few areas. Tried again today: Still no Plunder? What's the matter with them?

Even after playing about 20 BR matches I have never even seen one of these world events, are they also broken?

Even the practice mode is STILL broken, wow! I might stick to multiplayer, it works.

Soldato
Kinda getting annoyed with trying to join a quad game and being thrown straight in as a solo-squad just to beef up the numbers.

That's the problem now with Solos, Duo's, Trios and Quads. As a single player there's is next to no chance getting in with a squad as a random. If there was 3 people playing they'd play Trios.

Before Duo's had to play in Trios so there was plenty of opportunity to pair up.

Soldato
That's the problem now with Solos, Duo's, Trios and Quads. As a single player there's is next to no chance getting in with a squad as a random. If there was 3 people playing they'd play Trios.

Before Duo's had to play in Trios so there was plenty of opportunity to pair up.
If you're a single player, play solos :confused:

Soldato
If you're a single player, play solos :confused:

Solos is boring and a completely different game. Luckily I have a group who play so there's normally people on for me but if youve not got that the game isn't half as enjoyable in my opinion.

I've won quiet a few solos but I don't enjoy the majority of them, much more fun playing trios with a random pair before Duo's came along.

Soldato
Sorry let me clarify my original post. I want to play quads and get in with four randoms.

I keep getting thrown into quads solo, sometimes with one other random just to fill the server.

It sometimes takes me 5/6 quits before I get a full team of 4.

Associate
Sorry let me clarify my original post. I want to play quads and get in with four randoms.

I keep getting thrown into quads solo, sometimes with one other random just to fill the server.

It sometimes takes me 5/6 quits before I get a full team of 4.

go on the call of duty discord server and join the LFG channel. you can quickly find randos to play with

Back
Top Bottom