Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I see they took away Shoot the Ship :(

Re the sound thing, I'm using K702s with a G6 and the studio reference setting does sound too muffled. I can get the volume high enough no problem but it still doesn't sound good. Boost high is the clearest, although it does sound too trebley a lot of the time.

Is there an infinite silent footsteps glitch/bug/hack going about? I've just seen two teams across two games that were moving like it was active with no footsteps for the couple of minutes I spectated.

I did have some guy run up and kill me repeatedly with the knife the other day. Full sprint, no dead silence, no footsteps. I had a whinge about it in chat then left the game :p

Associate
That sounds similar actually!

I was using high alert as well so would be sprinting around like a madman, checking corners, trying to work out where I was being aimed at from. Never guessed that he was literally next to me because of the lack of footsteps.

As I mentioned before though, the sound is so inconsistent in this game that it's not possible to say with any certainty that it's due to hacks. I miss the sound in BC2 - that was pretty much perfect.

Soldato
I was using high alert as well so would be sprinting around like a madman, checking corners, trying to work out where I was being aimed at from. Never guessed that he was literally next to me because of the lack of footsteps.

As I mentioned before though, the sound is so inconsistent in this game that it's not possible to say with any certainty that it's due to hacks. I miss the sound in BC2 - that was pretty much perfect.

Yeah there is that too. I think due to all the other odd hacks its just assumed its another one now haha.

Soldato
Fancy a supply run anyone?
ClKZyho.jpg
:D I noticed the same with scavenger contracts tongight in one area

Anyone have any ideas what this weapon is?
My initial thought was an EM2 but the handgrip looks different on the EM2.
This thing was sound surpressed, 50 round and appears to have a foregrip, close quarters stock maybe and cut down barre. Whatever it was the guy was shredding people with it

st8S8Uf.jpg

Soldato

I had it again last night. A team running around with a knife, No footsteps and full sprint.

Associate
The standard lobbies lately have been so hard, its not even like our team (usually 3 of us) are cracked, probably average kd is 1.4. It got to the point where it just wasn't fun to play, getting rolled over by rose skin, slide cancelling, gfuelled out of their mind teenagers.

We now use nolagvpn and our lobbies are a lot easier. I'm not too sure how it works as most of the death comms are from UK players, on an Indian nolagvpn server.

Soldato
OpTic Gaming have signed several big Warzone streamers it seems, including ZLaner (and TeeP, BobbyPoff, Sebas)

Given the size and seriousness of this organisation (Roster is full of COD World champs), I assume they will have done plenty of due diligence before signing him to a contract

It means ZLaner will be at plenty of LAN tournaments in 2022. So errrrr he must still be cheating right? :cry:

Soldato
Had a few good rounds of plunder quads today, averaging around 6-7 kills each round.

Just hopped on for another round and yeah...time to be done for the day i think, the sweats are on again. :D

Soldato
Anyone finding the latency in this game horrific recently?
Had one server where it was rubbish for all of us. Other than that though, no high lagency for me in about the past 20 games.
One of our team mates has lag all the time or just times out. His internet is garbage (BT in quite a rural area)

Soldato
I'm having issues logging into battle.net at work now. Our internet is routed through Norway.
When I try to login it stated I've had too many attempts (From the first attempt) but if I switch on Express VPN and login it lets me in first time? Server issue maybe?

Soldato
I'm having issues logging into battle.net at work now. Our internet is routed through Norway.
When I try to login it stated I've had too many attempts (From the first attempt) but if I switch on Express VPN and login it lets me in first time? Server issue maybe?

Could be measures to stop skill based match making or buying in cheaper currencies ?

Back
Top Bottom