Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I had it during the beta too, when I first loaded it today it went to exclusive fullscreen but now it's stuck again on borderless, option isn't even there to switch back now :(
I get the same bug as early Warzone / MW2019. If you open the game and click out the window, it defaults to borderless and sets screen resolution scale right down to 33% instead of 100%
You just need to click into the window when launching then set options right and save (at least that worked for me)

I get the same bug as early Warzone / MW2019. If you open the game and click out the window, it defaults to borderless and sets screen resolution scale right down to 33% instead of 100%
You just need to click into the window when launching then set options right and save (at least that worked for me)
Hmm, that doesn't do anything for me.

I'll reinstall the driver and hope they patch the game, I somehow doubt it though, historically COD is terrible for fixing things!

Can’t you use the Phantom pre-build perks?

Yeah I have been using that, would be nice to not have to let the perk charge up though.

I have reverted to playing low kill games now to avoid it. Search and Destroy and the new Prisoner mode is saving the game for me. Also started running counter UAV more and carrying a launcher for times when I venture into TD

Need to check it's not using any scaling, render resolution or dynamic resolution. Those can easily add FPS but create a much softer image.
I was very disappointed with how the game looked until I found the default render resolution was set to 33%!

At 100% the game looks (and runs) great. So far so good aside form still getting a few crashes.

So to continue the story on my perma ban of 57 mins in singleplayer

Support managed to update the activision system so that my ban was actually listed so I could make an appeal. Did that last night and decided to boot up Warzone and do a couple of games of quads resurgance (did terrible, finished 12th in both)
This morning not only I can see my appeal has failed due to "using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data" but I was also pending review for Modern Warfare/Warzone. A few hours later and I am now banned for these titles too!

It's the first time I've played since ricochet anti cheat (not sure it was enabled when I last played, which was the King Kong vs Godzilla event) but I 100% am not hacking and led to believe my own anti virus has thrown up a false positive. I can appeal the Warzone/MW ban but that seems a bit pointless considering how hard they've come down on me playing 57 mins of MW2 single player. Trying hard to get in contact with Infinity Ward/Activision and my anti virus vendor to bash some heads together, but sadly not getting very far :-(

Sounds like a nightmare. Did you find out what was causing the problem, is it definitely AV? Which one?

Im getting really low fps 20-30 fps on even balanced setting im running i7 12700H 3070ti laptop not sure whats going on.
Are you running something like Afterburner in the background? If you install new drivers with it running it can lock your clocks to the cards idle clock speeds.

I played a good 2 hours of various multiplayer modes and experienced no crashes or anything unusual.

I died a lot though as had no knowledge of the new maps :p
Similar. New maps are fantastic but learning all the maps again is going to take a while.
Team deathmatch I came top in a few of games so happy with that for the first day

Picked it up this morning. No real performance issues to complain about once I rolled back the drivers to 522.25 as per LiE's recommendation. I managed a couple of hours before a got a CTD though which was annoying.

Where's the built in benchmark gone? I cant find it now. Im sure it used to be in graphics settings at the bottom

Maybe they removed it in the update this morning for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom