Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Anyone else sticking with the default assault loadout? The M4 and snapshops on that are way better than my slightly levelled up M4.
Might continue using it until mire things unlock.

Am i right in presuming only certain attachments unlock (for say the M4) when using other guns e.g. a certain SMG level unlocks a new grip for the M4? Im sure I read on a grip “unlock when x SMG is at level 20”

Interesting if so. Guess it makes people use guns they might not (or never) use so they can level up their main

Last edited:
Anyone else sticking with the default assault loadout? The M4 and snapshops on that are way better than my slightly levelled up M4.

Am i right in presuming only certain attachments unlock (for say the M4) when using other guns e.g. a certain SMG level unlocks a new grip for the M4? Im sure I read on a grip “unlock when x SMG is at level 20”

Interesting if so. Guess it makes people use guns they might not (or never) use so they can level up their main

I'm swapping between M4 default (as you say the attachments are better than a low level custom) and the Vel 45, depending on map.

I haven't got my head round the perks yet and when they kick in. The base ones I know are always on but what activates the other 2?

I've ventured away from that. I spent ages levelling the PDW up until about 20 until I realised how unlocking guns works. I've levelled up the Lachman family and unlocked the MP5 which appears to be very good. I'll now work on the M4 so that I can unlock the Battle Rifle and submachine gun.

I haven't got a foggiest about the perks yet. Just focussing on learning maps before hardcore is released

I'm swapping between M4 default (as you say the attachments are better than a low level custom) and the Vel 45, depending on map.

I haven't got my head round the perks yet and when they kick in. The base ones I know are always on but what activates the other 2?
Me either perk wise. Not sure i like the ‘you can only selects these presets” perk system.
It doesnt say what ‘activates in match’ means. What does activate them, anyone know?

I've ventured away from that. I spent ages levelling the PDW up until about 20 until I realised how unlocking guns works. I've levelled up the Lachman family and unlocked the MP5 which appears to be very good. I'll now work on the M4 so that I can unlock the Battle Rifle and submachine gun.

I haven't got a foggiest about the perks yet. Just focussing on learning maps before hardcore is released
When you say work on the M4, doesnt that involve using other guns - SMGs, shotguns, snipers etc. to level up and unlock attachments for the M4?

I have a feeling some are based on your score and the ultimate one maybe the match time? As I spawned into a game already ongoing and my first spawn unlocked the ultimate perk

Truthfully, it's a trash system just give us back the regular perk system

When you say work on the M4, doesnt that involve using other guns - SMGs, shotguns, snipers etc. to level up and unlock attachments for the M4?

Yes and no. You have to use other weapons to unlock different attachments but you also have to use certain guns to unlock other guns.

p4ru6Ew.jpg

So I need to use the M4 until level 19 to unlock the FTAC Recon, get that to 22 and then I can use the FSS Hurricane.

I have a feeling some are based on your score and the ultimate one maybe the match time? As I spawned into a game already ongoing and my first spawn unlocked the ultimate perk

Truthfully, it's a trash system just give us back the regular perk system
Found this:

In Modern Warfare 2 you don't choose three perks, instead you customize and select a perk package for yourself, which consists of two "Base Perks", one "Bonus Perk", and one "Ultimate Perk". You start the match with the "Base Perks" you selected, then after about four minutes into the match you unlock the "Bonus Perk", and eight minutes into the match you unlock your "Ultimate Perk".

Kills, assists or objectives let you unlock the perks faster. Some content creators have already tested this and according to JGOD each kill reduces the waiting time for the next perk by about 12.5 seconds.

Yes and no. You have to use other weapons to unlock different attachments but you also have to use certain guns to unlock other guns.

p4ru6Ew.jpg

So I need to use the M4 until level 19 to unlock the FTAC Recon, get that to 22 and then I can use the FSS Hurricane.
Got it, thanks.

Guns unlock other guns of simmilar type. All weapons unlock different attachments
Attachment unlocking could take a while!

Back
Top Bottom