Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

After playing Hunt Showdown for the past 6 months this game is a reminder of how god-awful every other game in existence is in terms of positional audio. Just a simple buff to the sound of footsteps would help... the amount of times you die to someone who runs up full pellt behind you without making any noise is ridiculous.

Last edited:
It’s on the main page, it’s one of the tiles.
Thanks, found it. Im sure it was in graphics options. Maybe not.

Someone in a game I've just been on had a gold camo AR or LMG!!? How is that even possible. They must have been playing for 30 hours straight or something, crazy (unless you can buy camos already in packs or something?)

Turns out it was weirdly fps dropping because I had performance mode enabled but the laptop fans were not spinning up like being In a game.

So I set it on my Legion laptop to balanced where Legion software picks it up. Weird as it never done that with campaign the multiplayer got so many bugs.

This has happened for years though there no excuse for it to be like this now with Cod it's same rubbish problems at launch.

Few tweaks and I'm hitting 120fps that will do.

So enjoying the MP so far, gunplay is fun, graphics decent and runs really well on my 4090 at 4K with no DLSS, you get around 200fps with DLSS quality mode in standard MP maps.

Loads of bugs though, emblem/calling cards don't work so you enable them and they don't change on your profile, same with the showcase stuff, as above no excuse for basic things not to work. But overall I'm enjoying the game and at least the servers have held up so far.

Also had to revert back to the older nvidia driver due to the white flickering bug, I'm getting better FPS than I was on the latest driver on my 4090 I've noticed.

Back
Top Bottom