Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Are you saying that, if it had been successful you would have had a 6 man squad in trios?

My friends and I use discord instead of in game chat, but we leave proximity chat on because it's funny hearing what people say when they die. Also we can tell if people are sneaking up on us.:p
Start of the gulag match I run to the platform in the middle (not the main central area the saamll one on both sides) to see if i can spot where they are running. Opponent does the same. He spots me first and start shooting from his platform hitting me first. I turn and respond and manage to kill him first, his dying words were "you ******* b****". Me and my mates were laughing as it came through all our proxmity chat. (I think that might be another bug because they were still in play or my mic picked it up and sent it via discord)

You've reminded me of a story from ingame. It's about the mid game and we happen to be on the edge of the gas running to the next circle. We see some poor guy parachute to the top of a small hill in front of us, so we give chase. We have proximity chat on and the guy is trying to talk to us and get us to respond at one point he says something to the effect of "Come on guys I know you can hear me, lets just talk." He's right we can hear him but we have in game chat is bound to some random key, so we couldn't talk to him even if we wanted to. He begs to join our squad but we just take him out (we don't like playing with rando's as it is too much of a headache) . We then proceed to get wiped by the two other squads who seem to have been attracted by all his chatter.:o
Yes, you can have a 6 man squad max in unhinged trios. It’s great fun in a 6 man squad. All in (on) one car and drive right into another team and its carnage. Most of the time they habe no chance
Unhinged quads would be interesting in teams of 8!

Prox chat is sometimes annoying but its fun bluffing people and can be very useful… “im at the buy station getting my primary” so people look to the buy station but you’re not there.

Or “they’re in this room, ive tagged him” when really you have no idea where they are and your teammate is 200m away. That saved me earlier as the team ran off and left me to find armour as i had none.

Yes, you can have a 6 man squad max in unhinged trios. It’s great fun in a 6 man squad. All in (on) one car and drive right into another team and its carnage. Most of the time they habe no chance
Unhinged quads would be interesting in teams of 8!

Prox chat is sometimes annoying but its fun bluffing people and can be very useful… “im at the buy station getting my primary” so people look to the buy station but you’re not there.

Or “they’re in this room, ive tagged him” when really you have no idea where they are and your teammate is 200m away. That saved me earlier as the team ran off and left me to find armour as i had none.
Noted the bluffing part for future use :D

Sorry I've not got on any games with anyone that has added me. Life has been a bit hectic settling into new fatherhood but hopefully get online gaming again some point in my life.

The amount of bugs and issues in WZ2 is really making it quite tiring to play, it almost feels like we're playing the beta product right now.

We played around 8 games last night, managed to win 1 even with one of us having the game crash on them! We basically have accepted that every 2 games, one of us will crash and that will be on PS5 or on PC. It'll be an app error or a dev error - but the crashes happen!

If we can avoid the crashes, then we have the parachute swim glitch where you jump and pull your shoot but you end up swimming in the air... We're having the frequent immediately headshot down by a sniper even with 3 plates in, the melee glitch is frequent where you die/kill in just 2 melee hits even on full plates. I did it to someone yesterday and he was so confused on the death chat.

A new one as well - I pulled out a precision yesterday to air strike a building and I then lost my entire HUD for the rest of the game! Definitely made the game look nice and authentic but pretty confusing.

It's still fun! And we had some good laughs - especially hearing someone on prox chat say that they were only looking for French people to kill as revenge for the World Cup loss on Saturday - but it is tiring playing with that risk of crashes or bugs that just sort of takes the edge off the experience.

Apparently, this week's patch for Season 1 Reloaded is a big one (30GB rumour?) so hopefully it addresses a lot of the issues.

The amount of bugs and issues in WZ2 is really making it quite tiring to play, it almost feels like we're playing the beta product right now.

We played around 8 games last night, managed to win 1 even with one of us having the game crash on them! We basically have accepted that every 2 games, one of us will crash and that will be on PS5 or on PC. It'll be an app error or a dev error - but the crashes happen!

If we can avoid the crashes, then we have the parachute swim glitch where you jump and pull your shoot but you end up swimming in the air... We're having the frequent immediately headshot down by a sniper even with 3 plates in, the melee glitch is frequent where you die/kill in just 2 melee hits even on full plates. I did it to someone yesterday and he was so confused on the death chat.

A new one as well - I pulled out a precision yesterday to air strike a building and I then lost my entire HUD for the rest of the game! Definitely made the game look nice and authentic but pretty confusing.

It's still fun! And we had some good laughs - especially hearing someone on prox chat say that they were only looking for French people to kill as revenge for the World Cup loss on Saturday - but it is tiring playing with that risk of crashes or bugs that just sort of takes the edge off the experience.

Apparently, this week's patch for Season 1 Reloaded is a big one (30GB rumour?) so hopefully it addresses a lot of the issues.
Turn on weapon motion blur, turning it off causes crashes.

Since I've done a fresh windows 11 install and removed my CPU (Left XMP on) and GPU overclock (As well as running most up-to-date Nvidia drivers) I've not had a single crash (touches wood).

what drivers are nvidia players using please? My game feels lumpy, stuttery, and I can't for the life of me work out what it is!!! 5800x3d and 3080 1440p
If you havent already, try leaving the CPU, GPU and RAM at stock settings. When I undervolted the 5800X3D it was 'juddery' same with the RAM even with a slight overlock.

Between the silly low TTK and poor visibility of enemies I really struggle to enjoy WZ2.

DMZ is better but playing with randoms is hard. An organised squad can just steam roller everyone on the map.
I seem to be fairing a lot better in WZ2 than WZ1. I've found the slide cancelling, bunny hopping sweats have been slowed down nicely.
It's especially rewarding when you watch someone prone jumping along (and probably changing their weapon slightly every millisecond) to loot a dead guy for 3-5 seconds and get rinsed by me or another person. I now treat a dead persons backpack like a buy station - be wary and fast!

The whole slowed down gameplay is making it easier for my mates too, who are generally a big slower in their play style

If you havent already, try leaving the CPU, GPU and RAM at stock settings. When I undervolted the 5800X3D it was 'juddery' same with the RAM even with a slight overlock.
Yep

put the ram back to XMP and it's fine...i really thought it might be on demand streaming but that doesn't seem to be it. I'm a bit annoyed really, my trident z 3600 (with the tight timings) was expensive stuff and I bought it to overclock not leave at stock!! Maybe i can tighten the timings down...

Yep

put the ram back to XMP and it's fine...i really thought it might be on demand streaming but that doesn't seem to be it. I'm a bit annoyed really, my trident z 3600 (with the tight timings) was expensive stuff and I bought it to overclock not leave at stock!! Maybe i can tighten the timings down...
haha, tell me about it. I've had my 8 pack 3600C16 RAM at 3800C14 for over 2 years and now it's back to XMP settings.
It works better like this though with the 5800X3D, so it's staying as is. At least it can have relax and be nice and cold in my system!

Back
Top Bottom