Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Would love to but the other half is losing her **** as I've still to build the babies furniture. He was born two weeks ago so should probably do that first before I'm single...
Took about 2ish months for our babe to start sleeping / having naps in her actual cot so I reckon you’ve got a few more weeks to hold off on building yet!

Get out early, save yourself a fortune!
Been there before, Not happening again!
But still online in MW2, quality.
Ha, I've not been online gaming in a while actually. Just updating games as I build.
Took about 2ish months for our babe to start sleeping / having naps in her actual cot so I reckon you’ve got a few more weeks to hold off on building yet!

It's more for storage of all his clothes etc. Unboxed it all and thought it was the wrong items, boxed it all back up and turns out it was the right items in the end. Back to it!!

Found out what sorts the huge FPS dip and and latency at the start! Turn on weapon motion blur?!?!

No idea why but it fixes it. Must be a buig that they havent fixed yet

Anyone having crashing issues playing on Steam? Happens at least once per day for me and every time I validate files, it always says 38 failed to validate and apparently downloads them but the issue happens again.

Anyone having crashing issues playing on Steam? Happens at least once per day for me and every time I validate files, it always says 38 failed to validate and apparently downloads them but the issue happens again.
Exactly the same for me, even down to the number of files!

Found out what sorts the huge FPS dip and and latency at the start! Turn on weapon motion blur?!?!

No idea why but it fixes it. Must be a buig that they havent fixed yet
I can confirm this is correct. Fixes all the weird corruption you get as well

Last edited:
I can confirm this is correct. Fixes all the weird corruption you get as well
Will give this a go shortly.

Managed one of my best ever rounds last night, even more of an achievement than usual due to the amount of alcohol I'd consumed.

20221211023007-1.jpg

Has anyone else had this bug?
Playing WZ2 trios today with a premade squad. We would have a squad wipe so nobody is on the map to spawn on. I would win the gulag with my teammate as a partner. When spawning in, I am on the other side of the map to him. Consistently happened during about 3 hours of gameplay.

Has anyone else had this bug?
Playing WZ2 trios today with a premade squad. We would have a squad wipe so nobody is on the map to spawn on. I would win the gulag with my teammate as a partner. When spawning in, I am on the other side of the map to him. Consistently happened during about 3 hours of gameplay.
Yep, i've had this before.

Had quite a funny incident in unhinged trios earlier.
3 of us (me, dave and chris) started the game and dropped in for an early safe cracker. We heard prox comms that another team wanted to team up so my teammates sent requests for them to join us.
I must have sent a request to join instead, but joined a second nearby team.
This ended up putting my on a different team which i didnt realise. I then said "yes team up team up" but some ******* pistol whipped me and stole my fennec. It turned out it was Chris but i was then on another team and couldnt hear him.
I went into Gulag and started but after 10 second it existed back to the main menu because Chris' team had died and finished :D

How he couldnt hear me on proxy comms too i dont know. I didnt know until after the game when he said "There was a guy just stood there in a small room so i pistol whipped him and stole his Fennec"

Last edited:
Yep, i've had this before.

Had quite a funny incident in unhinged trios earlier.
3 of us (me, dave and chris) started the game and dropped in for an early safe cracker. We heard prox comms that another team wanted to team up so my teammates sent requests for them to join us.
I must have sent a request to join instead, but joined a second nearby team.
This ended up putting my on a different team which i didnt realise. I then said "yes team up team up" but some ******* pistol whipped me and stole my fennec. It turned out it was Chris but i was then on another team and couldnt hear him.
I went into Gulag and started but after 10 second it existed back to the main menu because Chris' team had died and finished :D

How he couldnt hear me on proxy comms too i dont know. I didnt know until after the game when he said "There was a guy just stood there in a small room so i pistol whipped him and stole his Fennec"
Are you saying that, if it had been successful you would have had a 6 man squad in trios?

My friends and I use discord instead of in game chat, but we leave proximity chat on because it's funny hearing what people say when they die. Also we can tell if people are sneaking up on us.:p
Start of the gulag match I run to the platform in the middle (not the main central area the saamll one on both sides) to see if i can spot where they are running. Opponent does the same. He spots me first and start shooting from his platform hitting me first. I turn and respond and manage to kill him first, his dying words were "you ******* b****". Me and my mates were laughing as it came through all our proxmity chat. (I think that might be another bug because they were still in play or my mic picked it up and sent it via discord)

You've reminded me of a story from ingame. It's about the mid game and we happen to be on the edge of the gas running to the next circle. We see some poor guy parachute to the top of a small hill in front of us, so we give chase. We have proximity chat on and the guy is trying to talk to us and get us to respond at one point he says something to the effect of "Come on guys I know you can hear me, lets just talk." He's right we can hear him but we have in game chat is bound to some random key, so we couldn't talk to him even if we wanted to. He begs to join our squad but we just take him out (we don't like playing with rando's as it is too much of a headache) . We then proceed to get wiped by the two other squads who seem to have been attracted by all his chatter.:o

Back
Top Bottom