Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Just realised all my COD points or CP I earned while playing on Battlenet aren't transferable to Steam. I couldn't understand why I had unlocked 1100 or 1200 and only had 300 on Steam. I fired up a game of BR just to see if BN performance had improved any as this was the reason I moved to Steam. Nope! Same stutters, freezes, premature death etc. Pathetic and just as bad as before. Ah well, I can live without Battle Pass and back to Steam it is.

Soldato
Just realised all my COD points or CP I earned while playing on Battlenet aren't transferable to Steam. I couldn't understand why I had unlocked 1100 or 1200 and only had 300 on Steam. I fired up a game of BR just to see if BN performance had improved any as this was the reason I moved to Steam. Nope! Same stutters, freezes, premature death etc. Pathetic and just as bad as before. Ah well, I can live without Battle Pass and back to Steam it is.
My COD points are split over Xbox and B.NET, gonna consolidate them by buying the battlepass on live and playing on B.NET.
I haven't had any B.NET related issues.

Associate
Cheers guys. Disappointing. Last time I happened to be off work on day of season update I managed to get it downloading around 2 hours before officially released

Soldato
battlepass on xbox said 3 hours left at 3pm, though the patch is meant to be at 5pm. im gonna have to download it twice, xbox and PC so whats the odds the servers melt as usual.

Soldato
Yup, it's super annoying the points don't transfer. I have the same, but only 100 on steam.

Soldato
Downloaded when I got in from work at 16:30 (ish) 350m came down at 450m as Virgin have their brown box on my drive, looking forward to a few rounds later, loaded up, few ingame updates and I’m set

Back
Top Bottom