Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Season 2 a bit underwhelming for anyone else?

One map that was initially released and then pulled, re-released, plus a regurgitated Dome map, and that’s it for MW2 as far as I can tell.

Oh, and some random game modes that just water down the player base across too many different modes.

Am I the only one hoping for more maps, and preferably new ones too?

Associate

One map that was initially released and then pulled, re-released, plus a regurgitated Dome map, and that’s it for MW2 as far as I can tell.

Oh, and some random game modes that just water down the player base across too many different modes.

Apparently we're getting a new map mid way through this season but I agree - content for MW2 is really sparse.

The only thing that's keeping me playing it as much as I am is ranked currently, really enjoying that.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Apparently we're getting a new map mid way through this season but I agree - content for MW2 is really sparse.

The only thing that's keeping me playing it as much as I am is ranked currently, really enjoying that.

It’s going to be Scrapyard, isn’t it. I’ve seen pictures of it from the Warzone map so I’d be surprised if it’s not that map.

New maps would be better, no need to re-use old maps at all really other than presumably it’s easier for the devs.

Associate
It’s going to be Scrapyard, isn’t it. I’ve seen pictures of it from the Warzone map so I’d be surprised if it’s not that map.

New maps would be better, no need to re-use old maps at all really other than presumably it’s easier for the devs.
I think this one is a genuinely new map (for once...!) They shared a picture of it after getting loads of stick about the season 2 maps being just a MW3 remake that was also in Vanguard and a map from the beta.

modern-warfare-2-season-2-reloaded-map-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I think this one is a genuinely new map (for once...!) They shared a picture of it after getting loads of stick about the season 2 maps being just a MW3 remake that was also in Vanguard and a map from the beta.

modern-warfare-2-season-2-reloaded-map-1024x576.jpg
this looks very much like a cold war map - hmm maybe not but it remind me of the one with the pool, garage full of fancy cars etc

Last edited:
Soldato
The problem with call of duty (ignoring the game bugs) is its community!
Everyone complained about the boring 3 lane maps, They changed it. Now everyone is complaining they want 3 lane maps back.
Half the cxommunity are complaining that shipment is back, The other half are raging that there isn't shipment 24/7.
WZ1 got boring, They changed it up, Then reverted it due to complaints.
Every game that comes out, The previous one was the best one.

Maybe I read too much social media channels but it is getting tiring.

Caporegime

Yup nothing really catching my interest at the moment, enjoyed the manic resurgence mode for a bit but the map is weak compared to the old Rebirth Island map, just large areas of generic buildings, I can picture every inch of the old map but the new one is dull and probably a little too large. DMZ was really cool during Season 1 as it felt new, now it's just a grindfest on the same uninteresting map.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom