Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Am I right that if on resurgence ashika island if your squad dies and you leave the game you get no credit towards the battle pass? I can't see my battle pass ranking up when this happens

Associate
Has anyone played much ranked multiplayer?

Holy moly is it toxic but my god it's a lot of fun. Also Control on Al Bagra Fortress is the worst map and mode combination in ranked.

Soldato
Has anyone played much ranked multiplayer?

Holy moly is it toxic but my god it's a lot of fun. Also Control on Al Bagra Fortress is the worst map and mode combination in ranked.
Yeah we’ve been smashing it, you need the right squad mates though, no good with randoms as they’re not playing the objective.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone play on 1gb Virgin connection? I seem to be getting outgunned so easy yet im getting shots away first on my screen its mental.

I play ranked play now and so many fights im like what the hell how have I been done there, seems I get hit marker galore.

Soldato
Anyone play on 1gb Virgin connection? I seem to be getting outgunned so easy yet im getting shots away first on my screen its mental.

I play ranked play now and so many fights im like what the hell how have I been done there, seems I get hit marker galore.
I do and don’t have any problems like that.

Soldato
Im still waiting on a fix Im not wrecking my pc anymore its like a virus puter shut down black screens monitor recovers to a very grainy greenish tint even resseting the monitor doesnt work. Are some of you guys actually having this game run?

I've not had any crashes since the first week or two of the games release. A mate is having multiple crashes though.

Soldato
It’s the new Kilo, here’s a good build if you’d like it.

M4crE5N.jpg
Hemlock is good but 45 round mag not working when you get in to DMZ. Along with everything else they've broken! Season 2 actually feels worse than Season 1.

The amount of 'squadmates' I see going to Exfil within minutes (or even seconds!) of Infil, is nuts. I don't even bother with contracts anymore, the game has become about trying to find a vest and backpack now and just Exfil, and even that's often impossible. Oh dear. What have they done?

Associate
For a month or so I have been having an issue where I do not get the 10,000xp for the bonus daily challenges(says you only have to do one of the two but I don't get it ever). Whenever I complete it it just say 0xp on the after game screen. Anyone else had this issue? Not a huge issue but would be nice to get the XP if its on offer. This is on the standard multiplayer game not Warzone (haven't played this)
Yeah ive had that last season. (i havent bothered with any challenges this season yet) I did wonder if it was just a text wrap, and it was displayed like this:

0XP

but the box is only big enough to show the second line... i didnt actually check is the XP went up by the right amount.

On my PC, the list of challenges is always chopped off on the bottom (despite being plenty of screen space) and no way to scroll it.

They also still havent fixed the alignment of the headings and columns on the score page on multiplayer. so thats another thing making me think its a display issue.

Have you seen that your 10,000 xp less than you should be? Ive never actually checked it myself.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I completed the daily challenges and then both additional challenges in a single round last night, not even knowing what the extra challenges were.

My reward was 0XP for both additional challenges.

Associate
Yeah ive had that last season. (i havent bothered with any challenges this season yet) I did wonder if it was just a text wrap, and it was displayed like this:

0XP

but the box is only big enough to show the second line... i didnt actually check is the XP went up by the right amount.

On my PC, the list of challenges is always chopped off on the bottom (despite being plenty of screen space) and no way to scroll it.

They also still havent fixed the alignment of the headings and columns on the score page on multiplayer. so thats another thing making me think its a display issue.

Have you seen that your 10,000 xp less than you should be? Ive never actually checked it myself.

I completed the daily challenges and then both additional challenges in a single round last night, not even knowing what the extra challenges were.

My reward was 0XP for both additional challenges.

So pretty common then from the looks of it!

It is definitely giving less than 10,000XP as well as the total it shows including the challenges is often under 10,000

Oh well, just another thing for them to fix! Although I am enjoying the game this year more than I have for a while.

Back
Top Bottom