Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Stuck on mission 14

I'm trying to free Alejandro from his cell but nothing comes up like F?

Probably have to restart the mission.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you think there will new gas mask mechanics and animation in Warzone 2? I just lost a game because of the stupid gasmark.
Started caughing when the gas moved in on me so already gave my position away, then it automatically puts it on (late), takes it off again and get killed by someone as I try to shoot whilst taking off and putting on the mark. :mad:
Id have been better without any mask at all in that situation. 10 times more annoying that hackers!

Hopefully they add a button/key to use gasmask, G or something.

Soldato
Do you think there will new gas mask mechanics and animation in Warzone 2? I just lost a game because of the stupid gasmark.
Started caughing when the gas moved in on me so already gave my position away, then it automatically puts it on (late), takes it off again and get killed by someone as I try to shoot whilst taking off and putting on the mark. :mad:
Id have been better without any mask at all in that situation. 10 times more annoying that hackers!

I’d rather there was no animation at all, if you’ve got a gas mask, you’ve got so much time in the gas before it disappears but no actual animation of putting it on etc, got me killed more times than I can remember.

Associate
Was really enjoying the campaign...until.... i have got to the annoying as hell convoy mission, died 5 times in a row and havent attempted it since lol not sure how much father i have to go in the game but this mission is utter poop!

Caporegime

Isn't there a manual toggle option in Warzone to allow this? I thought they added an option this year.

Associate
Just a heads up regarding cod points, I was told that even though still on PC, If you purchase on Steam rather than Battle.net, Your COD points won't transfer.
Annoying but as a workaround when WZ 2.0 comes out you can always link your Battlenet and Steam ID's to the same Activision account and spend the points in WZ on Battlenet, any items or battlepasses will then be available when playing the game on Steam. At least that's how it worked with Battlenet, Playstation and Xbox on WZ 1.0

Back
Top Bottom