Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Anyone notice the built in benchmark and built in firing range into Weapons loadout / weapons mod?!

Incredible.

3080 FE, 5800X, 3440 x 1440 maxed except for post processing DOF & blur I get 88FPS average on the benchmark with a GPU low of 53. I do have FPS capped at 97 in NCP

Question, is it possible to see the attachments on the default 'Assault' M4 loadout? I want to know what is used for the custom loadout because I really like it. Dont think some attachments are unlocked yet (commando grip being one)

Last edited:
Soldato
Need to check it's not using any scaling, render resolution or dynamic resolution. Those can easily add FPS but create a much softer image.

I'm averaging 83 FPS (45 FPS 1%) at Extreme. No scaling or anything; rendering at 1440p. Think I have FOV at 105 as well.

I'll probably muck around with settings and the benchmark tool to find the sweet spot. Or, be lazy, leave it as is until somebody comes up with a guide :p

Associate
So to continue the story on my perma ban of 57 mins in singleplayer

Support managed to update the activision system so that my ban was actually listed so I could make an appeal. Did that last night and decided to boot up Warzone and do a couple of games of quads resurgance (did terrible, finished 12th in both)
This morning not only I can see my appeal has failed due to "using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data" but I was also pending review for Modern Warfare/Warzone. A few hours later and I am now banned for these titles too!

It's the first time I've played since ricochet anti cheat (not sure it was enabled when I last played, which was the King Kong vs Godzilla event) but I 100% am not hacking and led to believe my own anti virus has thrown up a false positive. I can appeal the Warzone/MW ban but that seems a bit pointless considering how hard they've come down on me playing 57 mins of MW2 single player. Trying hard to get in contact with Infinity Ward/Activision and my anti virus vendor to bash some heads together, but sadly not getting very far :(
Maybe check any software you're running in the background? I've heard of people saying overlays like Riva tuner and iCue etc. got them shadow banned but they were probably just hacking and making excuses.

Soldato
My M4 already had loads of attachments unlocked and custom loadouts available when I first started the game up. Is it supposed to carry stuff over from the beta? Averaging well over 100 fps at 1440p with high settings but get the very occasional drop to under 40 for some reason.

Last edited:
Associate
had 2 crashes just now while playing, was in a game with my bro who has series x so its not just pc, guess theres bound to be bugs at the moment, finally starting to get used to the ttk and game now though, eyes in much more :)

anyone else experienced the crashes yet? game runs pretty good for me @1440p with mostly high settings and dls on quality

Soldato
Seems the latest GeFroce drivers cause screen flickering.

Driver Version: 526.47 - Release Date: 2022 October 27

Reverting back to Driver Version: 522.25 - Release Date: 2022 October 12
Latest drivers for me broke Warzone - graphical corruption and flickering. Reverted my machine to 512.something.
Warzone & MW2 MP both working fine now

Soldato
Something weird is going on. I was mid MW2 game (just after a match finished) there was server maintenance and put in a queue for 3 mins. I quit and fired up warzone.
Joining anyone showed ‘notice’ then a countdown which made it quit and load MW2.
Trying to join anyone in Warzone now shows the notice, which quits, launches MW2 but shows and error and says to scan and repair.
Just doing that now. Is this the start of Warzone shutdown?

Man of Honour
Something weird is going on. I was mid MW2 game (just after a match finished) there was server maintenance and put in a queue for 3 mins. I quit and fired up warzone.
Joining anyone showed ‘notice’ then a countdown which made it quit and load MW2.
Trying to join anyone in Warzone now shows the notice, which quits, launches MW2 but shows and error and says to scan and repair.
Just doing that now. Is this the start of Warzone shutdown?

Seem to be some server issues going on, not Warzone shutting down.
I can't get in either

Associate
Just played a solid 2 hours on MP tonight and I just feel like its running quite badly, fps drops for no reason etc.

Alos, not enjoying that everyone plays like they have walls enabled. The constant UAV and no ghost perk for most of the round is killing the game already for me.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Just played a solid 2 hours on MP tonight and I just feel like its running quite badly, fps drops for no reason etc.

Alos, not enjoying that everyone plays like they have walls enabled. The constant UAV and no ghost perk for most of the round is killing the game already for me.
Can’t you use the Phantom pre-build perks?

Associate
Anyone notice the built in benchmark and built in firing range into Weapons loadout / weapons mod?!

Incredible.

3080 FE, 5800X, 3440 x 1440 maxed except for post processing DOF & blur I get 88FPS average on the benchmark with a GPU low of 53. I do have FPS capped at 97 in NCP

Question, is it possible to see the attachments on the default 'Assault' M4 loadout? I want to know what is used for the custom loadout because I really like it. Dont think some attachments are unlocked yet (commando grip being one)
The benchmark addition is great!

I’m enjoying it, some frustrating parts but I like the new approach to weapon unlocks and progression even if it is annoying having to use some of the guns I don’t prefer to get to the ones I do!

The changes to movement are great as well, nice to see no sliding and jumping comstantly.

Soldato
The benchmark addition is great!

I’m enjoying it, some frustrating parts but I like the new approach to weapon unlocks and progression even if it is annoying having to use some of the guns I don’t prefer to get to the ones I do!

The changes to movement are great as well, nice to see no sliding and jumping comstantly.
It certainly is along with the firing range.
I find it annoying you can select the default loadout for assault which has a good enough M4 with a few attachments and snapshot grenades but these are locked by default.

Movement is so much better now people cant hop and slide around constantly. I watched someone trying and all it did was slow him down.
One guy kept coming for me and appeared to be trying to slide cancel. He slid but then took my shotgun to the face. Hopping around corners still seems to be a thing

Back
Top Bottom