Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Just found out tonight that there is AI in WZ2. What's the thinking behind that - it's not like there were ever problems filling servers in WZ? Did they see how wildly successful it was in BF2042 and try to emulate that? It's a massive negative for me.

Man of Honour
Not managed to get on Warzone tonight with issues connecting to the game inbetween rounds of Shoot House.

Managed to complete the battle pass though. Vault edition makes that a little bit pointless

aiQDZVT.jpg

Soldato
Ok so i have a way to get much faster download speeds on battlenet. Pause the download - click the settings cog - click downloads - limit your downlead speed to 500 - click done - click play to resume download - let the download go for around 5 seconds- now without pausing click the settings cog - click downloads - untick limit downloads - click done.

You should now see you download speeds increase. Eventually it will slow to a slugs pace after a few minutes but you just rinse and repeat until its done.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not managed to get on Warzone tonight with issues connecting to the game inbetween rounds of Shoot House.

Managed to complete the battle pass though. Vault edition makes that a little bit pointless

aiQDZVT.jpg
How have you managed that? I had 55 tokens i think and could only unlock around 1/2 the map. I've since played a few rounds and not earnt any more tokens. I don't understand how you get more.

Soldato
I think I unlocked about 6 tokens from just playing shoot house and quick play games. You see a progress bar after the games
I played 4/5 games and didn't earn any more.

EDIT
Played a game of DMZ and saw the end of game progress. Just going slower than I thought. DMZ is a little confusing!

Last edited:
Associate
Had a game on dmz with my bro and neither of us had a clue what we were doing lol seemed to be all Ai and we were just running around like lost chickens, very confusing and think i will be giving it a hard miss from now on lol

BR and this dmz game mode really aint for me, oh we couldnt connect to groundwar either for some reason plus i cant see my friends, more glitchy than ever imo after the update

Back
Top Bottom