Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Triple A game with 3000 devs. Haha they are all a bunch of jokers.

in what sense? Launch night, a few disconnects and issues but nothing game breaking.

Tried DMZ tonight - couple of fun games, entertaining with a couple of friends. Easy to jump into and play a couple.

Severe latency
Some stuttering
Way too many BOTS on DMZ, which is hard to judge between an AI and a player!
Too many screens to get back into another DMZ/Battle Royale
Too many UI's

So far I prefer Battlefield 2042 lol

This is a mess. Can't open social menu/struggling to log in most of the time/getting kicked mid game....

Social was down for about 30 minutes but you can still set up a voice channel and that was perfectly fine to group up. Just don't use the social invite, do the voice channel and it will group you up

Just don't see the point in battle royale games. Run around for ages can't find anyone to shoot, then you get shot in the back and are left to spectate the other players. It's so boring.

I guess it's only played by children and poor people who have no money.

Downloaded warzone 2 and uninstalled it 15 minutes later

Last edited:
Just don't see the point in battle royale games. Run around for ages can't find anyone to shoot, then you get shot in the back and are left to spectate the other players. It's so boring.

Well I guess you are describing what it's like to play a new battle royal game for only 15 minutes and then uninstall it.

Like any game you have to put in tens of not hundreds of hours to even be average against all the top tier sweats out there.

I'm afraid you didn't give it much of a chance did you

Was just trying to play some Ground War this evening but experiencing huge lag spikes and some weird server performance issues, despite have no packet loss and sub 40 ping. Guessing its getting hammered at the moment?

Can you choose to not have crossplay on PC now? On Xbox and PS5 you can turn crossplay off. I just want to play against PC players who have no built-in aim bot hack i.e. Aim Assist
That would be nice. It probably wouldnt make any huge difference... I'll still be **** though!:p

Can you choose to not have crossplay on PC now? On Xbox and PS5 you can turn crossplay off. I just want to play against PC players who have no built-in aim bot hack i.e. Aim Assist
Aim assist is still strong with PC users playing with a controller. What we need is a Mouse only mode. you can plug a mouse into the consoles too i think

My lord. .

Welcome to the PlayStation generation.

Had a few games last night, strangely everything seemed to run absolutely great. No lag, no stuttering. I’m shocked to be fair and I did enjoy it. For me, the new audio really works wonders in warzone, it makes you really consider how much noise you’re making as a squad.

One great thing about the unlock system is it forced me to use shotguns. Had a blast with the Bryson and Expedite. They absolutely destroy everyone indoors. I'll have to seriously consider carrying one for indoors. You don't even need to ADS, one shots a lot of the time! Great fun.

My battlenet is having a wobble.

Both COD's are trying to update, but nothings happening. :D

I could still play Shoot House last night, but all the WZ icons in game had disappeared.:cry:

Friends list was also boarked.

Do you need the main game for Shoothouse? Keeps telling me I need to download DLC for it.

Back
Top Bottom