Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I’ve done it before as a solo and a solo in duos and also in quads.

This was a while ago though and I’m still a bit rusty :p
Yeah the new contract looks a lot more difficult to do solo from what I’ve seen. As always though, there will be a strategy that works well. I need to find better team mates to go for one. Usually play with a few mates who are ehm, less than optimal :D

Soldato
Yeah the new contract looks a lot more difficult to do solo from what I’ve seen. As always though, there will be a strategy that works well. I need to find better team mates to go for one. Usually play with a few mates who are ehm, less than optimal :D
The best way I found last time was to keep exiting the server until the elements were in the centre circle as much as possible, gives you an easier chance at collecting them all.

Soldato
Anyone else play zombies. I quite enjoy if I get a quiet day at work to have a blast. Unlocked everything. Hoping they add some more content in season 2
I'm progressing through it slowly with a friend (curse of being a Dad). Annoying to see the same old bugs still there from DMZ (FOV vehicle bug, lag in vehicles etc.). Only good side to the bugs is it's relatively easy now to get 4 of us in the same game as they seem to have scaled back on the preventions given that there is no PVP on this.

Still miss DMZ though, MWZ is fun but there isn't the cinematic excitement you get with DMZ as there's no jeopardy from other players - especially if you aren't great at FPS's any more like me!

Soldato
Done all the zombies story, was quite enjoyable. Need more, as just going around in zombie world is a bit boring now.
Would like to survive in zone 3, but no idea how to do that....haha

Last edited:
Soldato
What one do you use? I tried a few and I didn’t think they made any difference.
The only one we’ve used that makes a difference and doesn’t slow your connection is called NoLag, you have to download specific locations to use rather that just connecting to the servers that are available.

Associate
I did try that. Maybe I didn’t configure it properly.
I tired this as well and didn't find any difference, though I was playing MP not WZ.

I did play a few reverse boosted lobbies last weekend and it's just ridiculous how different the games are on MP. Even playing in North American lobbies on a 80 ping I was able to drop my second ever nuke. It felt like playing bots. I can see why content creators do this as it's so much more fun.

Edit: some* content creators (not all)

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s not exactly a game changer using the VPN, we do it mostly to try and avoid cheaters.

Managed 3 solo wins this morning but got absolutely rinsed on the 4th, didn’t even make it out the gulag.

Associate
It’s not exactly a game changer using the VPN, we do it mostly to try and avoid cheaters.
Same reason why we swapped to PS5 crossplay off. Took a little bit of time to get used to less fps and slightly higher input latency (and one of us to learn how to use a controller vs. being on keyboard and mouse) - but it means we basically have no cheaters and the lobbies can swing in terms of skill level.

Haven't managed 5 in a row yet on this map, did the nuke contract twice on Al Mazrah in trios but we've struggled getting past 3/4 wins so far. I think we're all getting a bit tired of the game tbf so we're a bit less 'on it' in terms of paying attention to the nuances.

Soldato
Same reason why we swapped to PS5 crossplay off. Took a little bit of time to get used to less fps and slightly higher input latency (and one of us to learn how to use a controller vs. being on keyboard and mouse) - but it means we basically have no cheaters and the lobbies can swing in terms of skill level.

Haven't managed 5 in a row yet on this map, did the nuke contract twice on Al Mazrah in trios but we've struggled getting past 3/4 wins so far. I think we're all getting a bit tired of the game tbf so we're a bit less 'on it' in terms of paying attention to the nuances.
Does the PS5 not let you play with mouse and keyboard but still have cross play disabled?

Associate
Does the PS5 not let you play with mouse and keyboard but still have cross play disabled?
Yeah, but it’s really not great. It just feels detached if that makes sense? Like mouse and keyboard on PC feels responsive whereas mouse ans key on console feels like I’m playing on wireless from another room.

Associate
Yeah, but it’s really not great. It just feels detached if that makes sense? Like mouse and keyboard on PC feels responsive whereas mouse ans key on console feels like I’m playing on wireless from another room.
I have to totally disagree with this. I play on PC mouse and keybaord and my laptop broke and I played on PS5 for 2 months and once you set it up properly there is absolutely no difference, you just need to adjust the settings, I played in private lobbies until I got it right but it does play exactly like PC K?b + M. As soon as I got my new pc though I was back to playing on PC.

Back
Top Bottom