Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
why is it a kick in the teeth if you did buy it? they never said it was coming, its not like they haven't delivered with MW as a product, In fact i rate MW above any cod since COD 4.

This is an extra thing using the same assets, did people complain about Apex being free to people who didn't buy Titanfall 2?

Don
why is it a kick in the teeth if you did buy it? they never said it was coming, its not like they haven't delivered with MW as a product, In fact i rate MW above any cod since COD 4.

This is an extra thing using the same assets, did people complain about Apex being free to people who didn't buy Titanfall 2?

Everyone knew it was coming, people bought MW knowing it would eventually drop. It was an expectancy rather than a hope, we were right.

They were always going to copy Blackout.

Caporegime
OP
Everyone knew it was coming, people bought MW knowing it would eventually drop. It was an expectancy rather than a hope, we were right.

They were always going to copy Blackout.

Still a bit weird to say it was a kick in the teeth, why would you buy a game in the hope something is added to it, rather than wait for that something to be confirmed months after release.

Weird.

Don
Still a bit weird to say it was a kick in the teeth, why would you buy a game in the hope something is added to it, rather than wait for that something to be confirmed months after release.

Weird.

It's hardly weird. I play the game still but MP has got stale. Considering the game cost £50 odd via digital it's not a surprise that people paying that shouldn't be a bit miffed that BR then becomes free. As I said, when it was released it was pretty strongly rumoured that a BR mode would be released.

Let's just hope it doesn't become a kid riddled mess like Fortnite can be.

Soldato
The rumours that this was going to be free-to-play have been going around pretty much as long as the mode itself has been rumoured. So can't see how anyone is surprised or bothered by it.

Caporegime
OP
It's hardly weird. I play the game still but MP has got stale. Considering the game cost £50 odd via digital it's not a surprise that people paying that shouldn't be a bit miffed that BR then becomes free. As I said, when it was released it was pretty strongly rumoured that a BR mode would be released.

Let's just hope it doesn't become a kid riddled mess like Fortnite can be.

But if you are just interested in a BR mode (not saying you are) and not the main CoD MP then why would buy a game digitally, that doesn't have a BR mode, the devs have said one isn't coming and then be miffed when they do actually release one, but free. That's on you for buying a game without a mode you wanted on nothing but rumours and speculation that it might come.

Don
But if you are just interested in a BR mode (not saying you are) and not the main CoD MP then why would buy a game digitally, that doesn't have a BR mode, the devs have said one isn't coming and then be miffed when they do actually release one, but free. That's on you for buying a game without a mode you wanted on nothing but rumours and speculation that it might come.

I'm not just interested in the BR mode, I've put some good hours/days into MP, however, I did buy MW with the thinking that BR would come as part of the purchase. It would just be nice to get more for your money but I assume this is all part of the balancing act of releasing the battle pass and how much they make from that.

Soldato
Been playing warzone and love it.

It's made me want to play standard call of duty again. I've sold my disc few months back.

Saw yesterday COD standard version was just under £40 on Xbox store today it's jumped to £60! Won't be buying at that price

Back
Top Bottom