Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Bought this now, arriving today. Any advice for someone who hasn't played since MW2? Someone was telling me there's some original MW maps in there as well which makes me giddy

Soldato
Finished the campaign. Enjoyed it but felt there were too man open shoot outs...like it was constant cover firing in some levels.

Felt physically sick during some levels aswell...devs had some balls for sure.

Soldato
Can anyone clear up the cross play situation with controllers Vs keyboard and mouse ?

How does it work ?

I'm Xbox with a controller will I ever be matched with keyboard and mouse players with cross play on ?

Soldato
Can anyone clear up the cross play situation with controllers Vs keyboard and mouse ?

How does it work ?

I'm Xbox with a controller will I ever be matched with keyboard and mouse players with cross play on ?

Short answer: Matches based on input, I play on PC with controller

Longer answer: It works 99% of the time. Sometimes I have been matched with mouse and keyboard. It's better than when it was initially released (like half the games were with mouse and kb people!) and yeah, it's great. Course the 'advantage' I have is higher fps, super widescreen....but I'm rubbish :p

Caporegime
OP
Sat?. I bought the game on the back of the free stuff, but more and more I played it got worse.

Weren’t you in the group the other night (Friday night/Sat morning) with Soulja etc? I was KonvictVIVIVI.

Were you playing well? That was probably the SBMM adjusting and putting you in harder lobbies

Soldato
Weren’t you in the group the other night (Friday night/Sat morning) with Soulja etc? I was KonvictVIVIVI.

Were you playing well? That was probably the SBMM adjusting and putting you in harder lobbies
Ahh sorry yea Friday night. First time I ever player the new one in multilayer though!

Soldato
Not sure if anyone has already made one or is interested but I have made a squad in the call of duty app where of you come top of the leader board you get free prizes. Mainly xp tokens but sometimes get blueprints emblems and the like.

Also going to make one in game where you can set a happy hour for 2xp each night.

If anyone is interest just search for OCUK on the app

If one is already set up could I please get an invite psn is the same as my username on here

Last edited:
Associate
Not sure if anyone has already made one or is interested but I have made a squad in the call of duty app where of you come top of the leader board you get free prizes. Mainly xp tokens but sometimes get blueprints emblems and the like.

Also going to make one in game where you can set a happy hour for 2xp each night.

If anyone is interest just search for OCUK on the app

If one is already set up could I please get an invite psn is the same as my username on here

Thats me joined, never noticed that's a new season already, been away for 3 weeks luckily got enough CP left over to get it. Back to 55 againnnn.

Soldato
The updates for this game are infuriating. Always massive and takes an age to download. Twice I've got stuck with an update issue and had to delete and redownload the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom